Stealing the tape

Cheryl's POV: 

It was the day after Kevin's funeral and now our main priority was to keep Toni out of jail. Just then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I poured a cup of orange juice to go with my breakfast. "Hey baby." Toni whispered in my ear as she placed a gentle kiss on my neck. I smiled and turned around to connect our lips. Kissing her made me feel so safe and happy. I love her more than anything. 

Our kiss was interrupted by Nana Rose wheeling into the kitchen. "Sorry to interrupt you girls, but we need to talk." Nana Rose said as she looked at us. "About what?" I asked her. 

"You girls be careful today... okay?" Nana said. 

I just looked at Toni, then back at my Nana confused. "How did you--" I began but she interrupted me, "I overheard you guys and your friends loudly discussing your plans for breaking into the police station. I get why you are doing it... but, just be careful." 

I just nodded at her, "We will... promise." I said with a small smile. Just then I got a phone call. I pulled out my phone and answered it. 

"Hey, so Betty thinks we should go late at night when no one is there. Jug agreed, so can you pick us up around 11:30?" Veronica asked from the other line. 

"yeah sure no problem. see you guys then. we're picking Jughead up too then so let him know." I said as V agreed and we hung up the phone. 

With that, Toni, my Nana and I ate our breakfast and talked. Once we were finished, Toni and I went back up to our room to get dressed. I got into a short red dress and slid on a leather jacket to go with it. Toni put on a plaid button down shirt, black skinny jeans, and her serpent jacket. After a while, we were both ready and decided to go over the plan a few more times to make sure we get it right. 

After a while of discussing it, we decided to relax for a little bit until it was time to pick up the others. Just as we got comfortable on the bed, I felt Toni's lips crash into mine passionately. I then put my hand on her waist and deepened the kiss. I felt her hand move up my thigh and to the underwear under my dress. I moaned into her mouth a little as she moved the underwear the the side with her hand and stuck two fingers inside of me. I let out a moan as she began to thrust her fingers in and out. I felt myself getting wetter as I slid my tongue into her mouth. It got pretty intense really fast, but I think we were really just craving each other. 

Hours went by after the sex. We cuddled, watched movies, ate some food, talked, facetimed a few serpents, and before you know it, it was 11:30 and we had to leave to get V, Betty, and Jug. 

"You ready babe?" I said as I turned to Toni who fell asleep literally on me while we were watching 'Imagine me and you'. 

I just sighed. She looked adorable when she was sleeping. She must have been exhausted though with everything that's been happening. I kinda felt bad having to wake her up but I had to. 

"Toni... babe." I whispered as I shook her a little. She groaned and rolled off of me to stretch herself out on the bed. "What time is it?" She mumbled tiredly. "It's time to pick up our friends to save your ass so lets get going." I said as I got off the bed and put on my sky high boots. Toni sighed as she finally got off the bed and put her shoes on as well. I grabbed my car keys before we headed out the door. 

Once we got in my car we drove off to Betty's house to pick up her and V. 

"We're here, get in." I said to Veronica over the phone as we sat outside Betty's house. 

Within a matter of seconds, Betty's front door swung open and shortly after, so did my car doors. We drove off to get Jughead and once we were all in the car, we headed to the police station. We arrived at around 12:00, as we all quietly got out of the car and approached the building. "Okay so what do we do now?" V asked as she looked at us. "Well once a long time ago, Kevin and I came here because he left his sweatshirt here while talking to his dad once, and it was late and we went through the back door to get in... the back door is never locked." I said as I lead them towards the back entrance. I pushed the door open and we all entered. I turned my flashlight on, since it was pitch black inside, as we searched every room to figure out where the tape was. It then became obvious to us that it was in the only room left to check. Jug was on look-out outside of the door while Ronnie, Betty, Toni, and I rummaged through the desk drawers of the office. After a few minutes of searching, we found a tape labeled 'Sweetwater security camera footage--murder'