The truth comes out

Cheryl's POV:

Toni packed a bunch of her t-shirts, blouses, jeans, and sweatshirts for me to wear since all my clothes were still home. She was packing quite quickly, so I gently grabbed her hand. "Hey... what's the rush?" I asked. She just looked at me, "It's only going to be a matter of time before the sisters call your parents to let them know you've escaped, and I'm placing my bets that they'll know exactly where to find you so we need to leave." Toni replied as she continued packing. I just let her continue packing as I smiled at her, not noticing that she could see me. "What are you smiling about?" She joked. "You care about me." I said with a smile as I looked into her eyes. She just smiled and walked over to me. "Of course I care about you, Cheryl." She said as she moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and rested her hand on my cheek. "You're beautiful." I whispered. She just blushed as she leaned in slowly and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer, not breaking the kiss. Once we broke the kiss she stared into my eyes. "We better finish packing." She said with a small smile. I just nodded and decided to help her as we shoved a bunch of clothes into a backpack.

Once we finished, we climbed onto her motorbike and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Here." She said as she turned around and put her helmet on my head. I just made a face, "I don't want helmet hair." I said sternly. She just rolled her eyes at me, "I don't want anything more to happen to your beautiful face. You're wearing it." She replied. I just sighed as I buckled the helmet and put my arms back around her. With that, we drove off. After about fifteen minutes of driving we arrived to one of the nicest hotels in Riverdale. "Wow... Toni, I cant let you pay for this hotel." I said as I just stared at the building. "We don't really have a choice, and knowing you, you're gonna want a pillow that isn't stuffed with newspaper." She replied. "As long as I'm with you, I don't really care about that." I said honestly. "Cheryl Blossom choosing to sleep on a shitty bed, for another person? Damn." She said as she jokingly smiled at me. I just play-shoved her with a laugh and she giggled. "Alright, lets go." Toni said as she got off the bike and took my hand. I got up, took the helmet off, and grabbed the backpack from the back of the bike as we walked into the hotel, hand in hand. Once we checked in and everything, we went up to our room. "Woah." I said as we entered. I dropped the bag on the floor and looked around. "This place is beautiful." I finished. Toni just smiled at me. After we got settled in I started flipping through the TV channels. Once I decided on something I turned to Toni and took her hand. "Toni? I have to ask you something."

She looked at me, waiting for me to speak. "look, I know I don't have a great track record. I mean, I literally cheated on my boyfriend with six different people. I've never tried dating a girl before but I'd like to. I really like you and I promise you, I would never cheat or do anything to hurt you. So... will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" I asked. She looked deep into my eyes, then at our hands. After a few moments of silence she looked back up at me. "What about that guy? The one you agreed to have sex with.." She asked. I just looked at her, "I won't do it. He won't find me." I said reassuringly. Toni just smiled a little. "I'd love to go on a date with you... as your girlfriend." She said as she leaned in to kiss me.

Toni's POV:
I couldn't believe it. Cheryl Blossom was willing to commit. To a girl. Maybe the reason she was the way she was, is because she wasn't happy. Maybe I could teach her to be. Clearly she was facing other dark demons, and I want to make sure she never cuts herself again. Just then my phone buzzed. I pulled my cell out of my pocket to see a text from Veronica.

Veronica: Hey... how's Cheryl doing?

Me: She's fine, I took her to a hotel so her mom doesn't find her.