Trapped

Penelope Blossom sped back off to thistle house and snuck back inside through Cheryl's secret door so no one would suspect anything. Once she was inside she went downstairs to walk to the kitchen, acting as if everything was normal. "Mrs. Blossom, have you seen Cheryl? She's been in her room for a while." Toni said, worried. "She told me she's gonna move back home for a while. And that you should just go." Mrs. Blossom lied. Toni and nana rose just looked at each other confused. "Mrs. Blossom... that doesn't make any sense." Toni said. "Cheryl was just telling me how happy Toni makes her. Why would she want to stay here to be tortured all day?" Nana Rose interjected. "Rose... Please. I don't torture her." Penelope clearly lied. Nana Rose just made a stink face and looked back at Toni. "She wouldn't just want to stay here... especially without talking to me." Toni said. Penelope laughed a little, "Don't you get it? I told you she wasn't like you." Penelope said as she went to the kitchen. Toni followed her. "Can I go up and talk to her?" Toni asked. "Of course not." She replied. "But I--" 

"Just go." Penelope said, making eye contact with Toni. Toni looked down and sighed as she slowly made her way out of the house, but before she could make it to the door, Nana Rose used her wheelchair to make her way over to her. "Don't give up. and don't believe Penelope. She loves you." Nana Rose said to Toni. "I know." Toni said with a forced smile as she left. 

((At Archie's house))

Cheryl's POV: 

Archie was sitting down with his guitar and I just sighed and looked at him. "Look, my phone is outside. My mom threw it outside of the car. Can I please at least go get it." I asked hopefully. Archie just looked at me, "Why? So you can call someone? Toni? No. I'll get it." He replied as he stood up. "Stay, right there." He said before leaving to get my phone. I just sighed and looked down. I needed to get out of here. I could't let Toni think I wanted to leave her. Before I could think on my feet, Archie came back with my phone, which now had a crack on the screen from hitting the driveway. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he was scrolling on my phone. "You got a few messages from Toni.She wants to know why you want to live with your mom again." Archie said as he read my texts. "What?" I asked, realizing that's probably what my mom told her. I went to reach my phone from his hands but he didn't let me. "I'll text her back, don't worry about it." He said as he began typing. 

Cheryl's phone: I'm sorry. I just can't be with you anymore. Please just leave me alone from now on. 

Toni: What? Why? What's going on are you okay? Do you need my help? 

Cheryl's phone: I just want to be left alone. 

Toni: Fine, Cheryl. If we're back to the whole you hating me thing for no reason, then fine. But I won't give up on you. 

Archie finished texting my girlfriend as he then looked up at me. "All taken care of." He said as he put my phone in his pocket. "W-what do you mean? What did you say to her?" I said as I stood up. "Just that you don't want to be with her anymore." He finished. "Are you fucking stupid? What's your problem?" I said as I pushed him. I began to hit at his chest repeatedly, as tears were forming in my eyes. "Hey hey hey, stop. relax." He said as he stopped me from hitting him. "Lets just... work on what you're here for. You don't have a girlfriend anymore. So, part of my work here is done. Now, we just need to get you back into guys. Me." He finished. "I do have a girlfriend, Archie! Don't think for a second that when your dad gets back I won't tell him what you and my mom are doing. and don't think when I leave, I won't find Toni and explain everything. This whole plan, is stupid." I finished as I sat back down. "Well, you see that's exactly the thing. Once you get out of here, Toni won't be around anymore." He said as he sat next to me." What the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused. "Your mom is planning on giving her a lot of money to get out of town. and she's gonna say it was your doing. and that it's what you want. We realize it's gonna take some convincing, but after a week of you telling her to leave you alone, and not going to see her, she'll leave. She'll take the money. So she can afford a real home." Archie finished. "No. No. That's not gonna work. She... she loves me." I said as tears came down my face. "Then why do you look so scared." Archie said as he looked at me. "Fuck you." I said as I ran up to his bedroom. I got on his bed and began crying my eyes out. I looked everywhere in his room for some sort of sharp object, and to my luck found a pocket knife in his draw. I rolled my sleeve up and sighed as more tears formed in my eyes. I slowly began to slice my arms, cut by cut. Blood was dripping down my arm but I didn't stop. "Shit." I heard Archie say as he ran into the room and grabbed it out of my hand. "It's okay." He said as he pulled me into a hug. "D-dont act like you care about me." I said as I got out of the hug. "I do care about you." he said. "If you cared about me, you wouldn't be doing this. You would't be holding me here against my will and keeping me from my girlfriend, for money." I said as I wiped some of my tears. He just sighed, "Lets get you cleaned up." He said as he took me to the bathroom and cleaned my bloody cuts. Once he bandaged my arm up, he led me back to his bedroom. "We're gonna watch a movie. It will help you forget about Toni." He said as he put a movie on. I just rolled my eyes as I got into his bed. He then got cozy as well, and we watched the movie in silence. I was tired of fighting. After a while he tried to take me hand. I just sighed. "Please. dont." I said. "Just, kiss me." He said looking at me. "I'd really rather not." I replied. He didn't listen and he leaned in to connect our lips. I had tears coming down my face. Once he broke it he smiled. "See. You still love me."