Happily ever after

3 months later

Cheryl's pov:

I can't believe Toni and I's wedding is today... The day has finally come. And not only that but my mom will be there! Everything was finally falling into place.  "Caleb, go get ready with your grandma okay?" I said as I handed him off to my mom and then turned my attention back to Betty and Veronica. I haven't been away from Toni this long before, but we had to get ready for the wedding separately. "Wow... that dress looks amazing on you." Betty said with a smile as I put my wedding dress on. "You think Toni would like it?" I asked with hope in my voice. "Of course! No doubt about it." Veronica said with a smile on her face. "Yeah, her mouth will drop open." Betty added. 

Just then my phone rang.. "Hello?" I said, waiting for a reply. "hey baby" Toni said happily. "Baby, I miss you!" I said to her as I sat down on the bed. After we talked for a little while Betty took the phone from my hand. "Okay guys, enough of the mushiness. You will see each other soon,bye Toni.." Betty said as she hung up my phone. "What the hell Betty.. I wanted to-" I began but was cut off. "I know, but you guys need to be preparing and getting ready... the wedding is in two hours." Veronica added. "I guess you're right." I replied. I slowly got off the bed and started to do my makeup.

**After the beautiful wedding ceremony**

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you." Penelope said as she hugged me. "You too Toni, you looked beautiful." My mom added as she hugged Toni. "Thank you Mrs. Blossom." Toni added with a smile. We had a beautiful baby, a beautiful marriage, and everything in my life was finally perfect for the first time. We can live happily ever after now. I thought to myself as I enjoyed the rest of my night with my wife and family and friends. This will be a night I will never forget. 

THE END

Hope you all enjoyed this story. I'm sorry the chapter is so short and that it took me so long to update. But I would like to thank all my readers for supporting this story. it's been real :-)