Serpent Scum

*1 week later* 

Jughead's POV: 

"I'm glad you're okay and back on your feet." Betty, my girlfriend, said as she kissed my forehead. "I love you." I said with a grin as I took her hand. Just then my phone rang. I reached into my pocket and answered it. "Hey Arch, whats up?" I asked. "Something's wrong... Cheryl and I made up and everything but shes been distant and standoffish." Archie said from the other line. "Just give her time... she's a bit of a bitch, no offense, and holds a grudge. It'll blow over." I answered. The phone call lasted a few more minutes before Betty interrupted. "Hey, Jug, today is the serpents first day of Riverdale high, shouldn't we get going?" 

I nodded and grabbed my bag. Once we got to school I met up with my other serpent friends outside. "You guys ready?" I asked. "lets do this" one replied as we all entered the school in our leather jackets. 

No ones POV: 

The Southside serpents entered the school as everyone just stared at them. Veronica was there to greet them. "Hi guys, Jughead.. I'm Veronica Lodge." she said with a smile. "Toni Topaz." The pink haired girl said as she extended her arm and shook her hand. "Sweetpea." The tall guy with black hair said as he smiled. "I'm fangs." one of them added. "Well, nice to meet you guys. Welcome to Riverdale high." Veronica said as she spun around and gestured to the school. Just then Toni and Jughead's eyes shot up to see Cheryl Blossom marching down the stairs, clearly annoyed. "Well, well, well. Look what garbage decided to land into our school. If I was doing community service, I still wouldn't touch you pieces of garbage. Why don't you find some other school to deface with your hard-scrabble ways." Cheryl spat, with her arms crossed. "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face." Toni said angrily as she stepped closer to Cheryl. "Happily, queen of the buskers." Cheryl replied. Toni just reacted by pushing Cheryl. She just scoffed in response. "You serpents are all the same." She said as she turned and walked away. Archie tried catching up to her and slowed her down by grabbing her arm and turning her around. "Babe, can we talk?" he asked. "I'm really busy after school I have to help my nana with something but, rain check?" Cher said as she smiled and kissed his cheek. With that, she walked away into the crowd of people in the hallway. 

Cheryl's POV: 

It's almost time for third period, we have five minutes in between bells. I was a litttleeee busy though, so I missed the first 5 minutes of course. 

"Fuck" I moaned as Jackson shoved two fingers in my pussy, his black hair in his eyes. This small bathroom stall was actually quite roomy. "You like that?" He whispered as his finger went in and out faster and faster. He then slid his pants off and took my underwear fully off, as he stuck his dick inside of me causing my head to hit onto the bathroom stall door. Just as I was reaching my climax he stopped. "are you alright?" he asked. "yeah, fine.." I lied. I had a lot on my mind to be honest. I just sighed and put my pants back on. "I should get to class." With that, I left the bathroom and made my way to my history class. As I walked in I could feel all eyes on me. Especially... Fuck. It's that pink haired serpent that pushed me. You have got to be kidding me. She was put into my class? Great. "You're late, blossom." Mr. Woodwick said. "I know, I'm sorry." I replied. "Take a seat next to...." He looked around looking for an empty seat, considering the class was now more full with all the new students."Toni Topaz." He said with a smile. "Who the hell is Toni Topaz?" I asked confused. He just pointed over to Toni and I was so annoyed. "You've got to be kidding me." I said loud enough for everyone to hear as I made my way to the seat next to her. After just five minutes of me sitting there, Toni tried to get my attention but I ignored her. Finally she threw a piece of paper at my head, causing me to turn to her, very annoyed. "What?! What do u want?!" I half whispered. "I just wanted to apologize for--" Toni began but Mr. Woodwick interrupted. "girls, no talking." I rolled my eyes and turned back to my assignment. Once the bell rang I got my things together and started to walk out of the classroom before I felt an arm pull me back. "Wait." Toni said as she got my attention. I just stared down at her hand, and felt enraged. "Get... your sapphic, serpent hands, OFF my body." I said as I hit her hand down fairly hard. "Look, I wanted to apologize. For pushing you. What you said wasn't cool and it got me upset but I shouldn't have put my hands on you." Toni said genuinely. "Yeah.. whatever." I replied as I left. As I was walking through the halls I ran into a group of boys. "Shit." I whispered as I quickly tried to walk away and avoid them. "Cheryl!" One of the blonde haired boys said. I just stopped and looked at him. "Hey Sean." I fake smiled. "I haven't seen you since that night after pops. What do you say we catch up." He winked. "wait... you know him?" Jackson said as he stepped forward from the group. "I-uh... yeah I saw him at pops." I tried to form some sort of cover. "Yeah, then after we went back to her place and fucked till the sun came up." Sean blurted out. I just stood there as literally all six boys I cheated on my boyfriend with stood in front of me. "You fucked him?" the other five boys said in unison as they stared at me. "I... um.." I couldn't form a sentence because there was Archie. Standing behind the group of boys, having heard what I assume was everything from the look on his face. "Wow Cheryl. Wow. So that's why you've been so distant? Because you've been slutting it up with half the football team? You're a whore, Cheryl. I can't believe I wasted six months of my life for you." Archie said furiously. I slowly walked up to him with a tear in my eye. "Look, Arch.. I'm sorry okay. I don't know what has been up with me lately I feel so... wrong. and different. and--" I tried to continue but he cut me off. "Slutty?" He smirked. "Listen Cheryl, you need to find a new hobby." He said stepping close to me, pushing me into a locker and grabbing my neck. "Get the fuck off!" A voice yelled as Archie was pushed off of me. He was now on the floor as Toni beat the crap out of him. Just then, Principle Weatherbee broke apart the fight. "Topaz!" He yelled. "You lookin to get suspended on your first day of school? Get to class." He said. I was just stunned that Toni stood up for me after how rude I was to her. She sighed and began to walk past me but I stopped her. "Toni?" 

She turned around slowly. "You followed me after class?" I asked her. "Look I wasn't stalking you okay. Just, forget it. I need to get to class." she replied. "wait." I stopped her yet again. "W-why did you stand up for me? You just overheard that I'm the biggest slut ever and I've been rude to you all day and you still defended me. Why?" 

Toni Sighed. "You're different." She said as she looked into my eyes. I just stared at her, shocked by her answer as she half smiled and walked away. I watched her fade into the distance as I just looked down and smiled a little to myself. Maybe I needed to be nicer to this girl, my body just couldn't get over the fact that a serpent led my brother to kill himself. Just then the bell rang. I sighed and headed to class.