Secrets

Toni's POV: 

It's been three days since I stood up for Cheryl and honestly, I haven't gone back to school since. I don't know what's wrong with me. Ever since I first saw Cheryl I knew she was different. Special. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But it doesn't matter because she's straight and hooks up with half the school and she hates me. I can't show my face at school because I'm afraid if I see Cheryl she'll hate on me or call me names and honestly I don't like that. I'm just going to stay home. Just as I let my thoughts get the best of me I crawled into my bed and tried to fall asleep. 

Cheryl's POV: 

Okay.. it's been a few days and I haven't seen Toni around anywhere. Not like I should really care but I mean, the girl did stand up for me against my ex and shes nowhere to be found. Jughead seemed the most worried of all, I mean... I think they're best friends. After what happened with those six boys and Archie I stopped hooking up with people all together. I'm done. I don't know what it is, but I don't think I ever wanna have sex again. 

School felt longer than usual today, but I got through it. I was really hungry so I decided to go to pops. I drove over to the chock'lit shop and parked my car. Once I got out I went into the diner and was shocked when I saw the last person I was expecting to see... "Toni?" I asked as I slowly approached her.  She turned around and looked at me, "Oh.. hi." she said casually. I rolled my eyes. "where the hell have you been? You haven't been in school for days and it's been worrying... the other serpents." I finished. Toni was clearly thinking hard to find a lie but I just sighed and sat down next to her. Toni looked at me confused. "You're actually going to risk being seen with a serpent?" 

"Get over yourself, I'm only here for a milkshake." I scoffed. She just laughed a little. "What's so funny?" I asked amused. "Nothing, nothing." Toni replied. Just then I looked down at the table and I guess a tear had rolled down my cheek but I hadn't really noticed. "Are you okay?" Toni asked. "What? Oh, yeah.. I'm fine. I was just thinking about my brother Jason." I replied honestly as I wiped the tear from my eye. "What happened to your brother?" she asked curiously. "Last time I checked I don't have to report my personal life to the girl in leather." I snarked, not meaning to. She just looked down. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to-it's just, my brother... he killed himself." I managed to get out. Toni looked genuinely sad... "Oh my god... I'm so sorry Cheryl. No one deserves to lose someone that way. If it isn't too personal, why did he do it?" Toni asked. I just looked at her, "Well, it is too personal. and trust me, you'd be better off not knowing. I-I gotta go." I said as I got up without even getting my milkshake. 

The next day...

School was pretty much the same for everyone, it went by slowly. Cheryl walked into third period and was shocked to see Toni sitting in her seat, doing her work. She slowly walked over to the seat next to Toni and sat down. "So..." Cheryl began as she pulled out her binder, "You're back." Cher finished. Toni just nodded, "Yeah, I am." 

The rest of the period was kinda quiet, a lot of work got done. After about forty-five minutes the bell rang. Cheryl closed her binder and put her work in her backpack as she got up. "Hey.. Cheryl?" Toni asked before Cheryl could even take a step to leave. "What, Toni?" Cher replied. "I was just wondering... Maybe we could go to pops after school and finish the talk we had yesterday?" Toni asked, sounding kinda hopeful. After Cheryl, clearly taking a long time to figure out her answer, finally she sighed and looked at Toni. "Fine. See you after school." Was all Cheryl said as she left the classroom. 

Toni's POV:

Cheryl was over an hour late but I stayed at pops, waiting. Just as I started to take a sip of my milkshake, the bell went off in pops, letting you know that someone just walked in. I turned around to find Cheryl. She slightly smiled as she walked over to me and took a seat. "So.." I began. Cheryl just looked at me. "Look, you may not like what I have to say. And not many people know about this." Cher said, looking at me. I just gave her a reassuring look, trying to get her to continue. "Um... so, I told you my brother killed himself but I didn't tell you why. He was being bullied... by a serpent." When Cheryl said that, I finally realized why she hated me so much. "He was gone after school for hours and when he'd come home he would have these bruises all over his face. He never told me the full story as to why. So one day I followed him after school. He went to the whyte wyrm and when I went inside I saw him being tortured. Verbally and physically. They would tell him how worthless he is and beat him to death. I saw and tried standing up for him... then one of the guys took me to the back and raped me." Cheryl said with a tear coming down her face. I felt really bad and reached for her hand. "Hey, It's okay. I understand why you don't like the serpents but we aren't all like that. I'm not like that. I'm so sorry that happened to you and I'm sorry about what happened to your brother. Neither of you deserved that." I said with my hand on hers, looking in her eyes. Cheryl just wiped her tears. "It's not your fault. I'm sorry I thought it was." Cheryl said looking back at me. I just smiled at her, but before I could say anything, Archie walked in. "Oh.. Am I interrupting something? Has Cheryl decided to slut it up with girls too?" he said with a rude grin on his face. "You wanna get punched again? Cause I'm good for it." I said as I stood up. "Now, how do you think Jug would feel knowing his best girl friend punched his best guy friend?" Archie asked looking at me. I just looked down and sighed. "Look, you don't have to stand up for me again. It's fine." Cheryl said as she stood up and looked at Archie. "Archie... I don't know what your problem is but you need to leave it be. Because yes, I cheated on you. I'm a cheater. Okay? but we broke up. You have no right to continue to bother me and my.. friends." She managed to get the last part out while looking at me. I just smiled a little at the thought of being friends with her. Archie just scoffed, "Whatever, Dykes." He said as he went to walk away. "What did you just call us?" I asked angrily as I turned him around with force. "You guys are dykes. Faggots. Lesbians." He finished with a smile. Just then I laughed and punched him hard across the face, causing him to fall on the floor. "Toni.." Cheryl said but before I could hear what else she had to say I took her hand. "Come on, lets get out of here." 

S.L.U.T (She Loves U Though) #CHONI STORY!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें