Stephen Strange

Luna scurried across the street as the breeze blew her shoulder length black hair gently across her back. Her blues eyes watching her feet carefully as to not trip on the curb. She made her way to the door of 177A Bleecker St. and knocked on the blue frame. A male opened the door and smiled when he saw the Luna.

"Hey Wong, how are you" she greeted.

"Hello Luna, I'm fine thank you" he answered, "Come in."

She walked past him into the building.

"Um..is Stephan here" Luna asked.

"No actually he's off preventing an attack on one of the multiverses" Wong replied.

Luna looked down in disappointment but grabbed something out of her purple messenger bag.

"Could you give this to him when he returns please" Luna asked handing him an envelope.

He smiled and nodded his head. Luna waved goodbye before departing out the door.

Later that night, Luna sat on her couch playing solitaire on her phone. A blue plush blanket laid across her legs comfortably. After a few minutes, Luna decided to go to bed. She got up and headed straight to her room.

Later that night someone shook Luna awake. She opened her eyes and jumped back before realizing it was Wong.

"Wong, what are you doing here" Luna groggily asked.

"Stephen needs to see you" He replied.

She glanced at the clock and saw it was three in the morning. Luna dragged herself out of bed and went to her closet to grab a jacket.

"Is he out of his mind" she mumbled rubbing her left eye.

Wong smiled and created a gateway to the sanctum. They both walked through and the portal closed behind them. Wong disappeared further into the building as Luna stood there trying to wake up. She gazed upon the elaborate staircase, as footsteps approached her. Wong and Stephen appeared together and spoke softly before Wong left the room.

"I'm sorry Wong woke you up. I told him I'd talk to you tomorrow, but he thought we should talk now" Stephen explained.

Luna shook her head as she pulled her jacket closer to her body. Stephan walked up to the girl and grabbed her hand, before pulling her off into the sanctum.

"Where are we going" Luna softly spoke.

Stephan opened a door and lead Luna inside.

"Get some sleep, we'll talk in the morning" he said before leaving her alone in the room.

Luna padded over to the queen size bed and crawled under the silver comforter. As soon as her head hit the pillow she passed out dreaming of the red caped man.

The next morning Luna sat up in bed and stretched her arms above her head. She threw off the cover and got up from the bed. Luna left the room in search of the one of the two men, getting lost ever now or then. She finally came upon a room that looked like a sitting room with two chairs in the middle of the room. One of the chairs was occupied by Stephan, who was immersed in a book at the moment.

"Good morning Stephan" Luna spoke walking in the room.

He looked up from his book, "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Fine thank you" she answered playing with the zipper of her jacket, "What did you want to talk about?"

Stephan closed the book and put it on a side table, then got up and walked over to her chair. He used his forefinger to lift her chin up so she was looking at him. Stephan leaned in and placed a soft kiss upon Luna's lips. After a few seconds, he pulled away and smiled at the blush on the girl's cheeks.

"I read your letter and I love you too"