Jack Sparrow

Luna snuck quietly into the captain's cabin. She looked upon the sleeping Jack Sparrow before placing an envelope on his desk. Luna tiptoed out of the room and made her way back to her and Elizabeth's room. She got in her bed, pulling the covers over her. Luna fell asleep to dreams of future adventures with Jack.

The next morning, Luna was in the middle of a small task Mr. Gibbs had given her when Jack came out of his cabin.

"ELIZABETH" Jack shouted making his way over to her.

Luna turned to see them talking after finishing her task. She headed over to Mr. Gibbs after tearing her eyes away from the pair.

"Mr. Gibbs I've finished the job" Luna told him, "If you or anyone needs me I'll be in my room."

"Aye miss, I'll let them if they ask" He smiled at her.

After speaking to Gibbs, Luna made her way to her cabin not noticing a pair of eyes following her.

An hour later, she's sitting in her bed reading when someone knocks.

"Come in" Luna calls

"What are you doing love" she hears Jack's voice speak.

"Reading,"

Luna feels the spot next to her dip.

"I need to tell you something" he states, "Elizabeth has informed me that she wrote me this letter."

Luna pretended to keep reading as if she didn't hear Jack. A paper was placed in front of her book which contained her words not Elizabeth's.

"Isn't she with Will" Luna asked removing the letter from her book.

"Yes but she says she wants to be with me instead" Jack answered.

At that moment Elizabeth walks in to the room. She makes her way over to her bed and gestures for Jack to come join her. He gets up off Luna's bed and swaggers over to her. They proceeded to cuddle and laugh amongst themselves in an obnoxiously loud way. This annoys Luna enough that she slams her book, throws it on her bed, and walks out the room. On the way to the deck she passes Will.

"You better go get your girlfriend Elizabeth from Jack" she seethes.

Will stared after the girl in confusion before noticing the other two waving at him. Luna makes it on the deck and makes her way over to the front of the ship. The wind blows through Luna's black hair as she leans on the railing. She took in a deep breath of sea salt air as the ocean sloshed against the boat. Luna loved staring out at the sea any chance she got. After a few minutes footsteps come up behind her, which she ignored. Jack appeared next to her grabbing rail in front of him.

"I'm sorry for what me and Elizabeth did" he apologized, "It meant nothing."

Luna didn't turn to him or even say anything, just continued to stare at the dark depths of the water. Jack gave out a sigh and left her side to go to his quarters. When Luna heard the door close, she turned from the ocean and made her way to her own quarters for the night. When she entered, Elizabeth tried to ask for forgiveness as well but Luna just ignored her. She got in her bed and went to sleep.

The next day, Luna avoided both Jack and Elizabeth by doing any task Mr. Gibbs gave her. Will walked up to her and got her attention.

"You really should talk to Jack. He's upset that you won't talk to him" he said looking over at Jack at the helm.

"No" Luna replied going back to her work.

This happened everyday for a week before Will got fed up with it.

"What do you want Will I'm tired and want to go to bed" Luna asked annoyed.

She heard the door shut behind and something being moved against the door. Luna spun around to find the door barricaded from the outside.

"WILL" she shouted.

"You two are not coming out until you're talking to each other again" he spoke through the glass.

"What are you talking abo-"

"Hello love"

Luna looked behind her and found Jack standing there in all his glory.

She faced the door again, "I'm not talking to you."

"Oh come on love, I said I was sorry."

"You ruined a perfectly good book."

"Now that's not the real reason is it."

Luna shivered at feeling Jack's breath on the back of her neck. He tried to grab her into an embrace but she yanked away.

"Don't touch me" she growled.

She moved pass Jack and further into the room.

"I'd say you were jealous of our little exchange" Jack faced her.

"I was not jealous of you two" Luna stated.

"If it really was about the book you would have left with it."

She stayed silent knowing Jack was right. Luna was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't see him come in front of her. He grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. After they were separated, she looked at him with surprise.

"Jack I'm so-"

"Shh, I know love"

He kissed her again which she returned this time. They were so into it that the two people by door went unnoticed.