Tony Stark

Luna sat on her couch staring wide-eyed at the white wall of her apartment. She thought the events that just transpired in the last half hour. Regret settling in the pit of her stomach for leaving that letter, but she couldn't take it back now. Luna tried to shake the thoughts away by thinking the letter would never make it to the person it was intended for anyway. She finally got up from the couch and made her way to her bedroom. Luna changed into a short sleeved t-shirt and crawled under the covers. She grabbed her book off the night stand and read until she grew tired.

The next morning, Luna sat on her couch drinking some chocolate milk. Her black hair was pulled back into a messy bun with a few strands by her face. She had her book settled on her lap as she continued the story. A light knock disrupted her from the story. Luna put her bookmark in place and put it on the table beside her. She got up and walked to the door, opening it.

"Hello are you Luna Light" a young man asked holding a medium sized box.

"Yes that's me" she answered slightly confused.

The man held out the box to her which she took from him. As he left, Luna backed into her apartment and shut the door. She set the box on her coffee table and sat on the couch across from it. Luna lifts the top off and moves aside the white tissue paper. Inside is a black knee length dress with a note on top, which she picks up and reads. Luna puts the note back, covers it back up, and puts the lid back on top. She grabs her phone and makes a quick phone call and leaves the box on the table. For the next thirty minutes, Luna keeps her mind occupied by cleaning or reading her book. A knock came at the door, which caused Luna to stop what she was doing and grab the box off the table. She handed the box to the person after opening the door.

"Thank you" Luna said as she closed the door. Whoever sent her that dress must be out of their mind as she continued about the rest of her day.

A several days had passed since the mysterious delivery to Luna's apartment. She'd been so busy with work that no time was left to figure out who the sender was. Luna was walking down the hallway to her apartment jiggling her keys along the way. She looked up towards her door and found a man in a suit standing there.

"Hi can I help you" Luna asked the man.

"Hello, my name is Happy" the man introduces himself, "I've been asked by my boss to bring you to him."

"A-are you serious" she questioned.

"Yes, but you don't have to come"  Happy stated.

"Yeah no I'm not coming with you" Luna bluntly spoke as she unlocked her door. Without turn back to the man she closed and locked her apartment door.

Later that night, Luna had just finished getting into her pajamas after her shower. She was towel drying her hair when a knock came from her door. Luna walked up to the door and opened to see who it was but slammed it shut upon seeing who was standing there.

"Aw come sweetheart that's not very nice" the male voice spoke.

"W-What d-do you w-want" Luna asked through the door.

"Let me in and I'll tell you" he answered back.

Luna shakenly grabbed the door knob and opened the door slowly to reveal the one and only Tony Stark.

"This isn't happening" Luna voiced her thoughts.

As he passed Tony reassured her, "Yeah it is."

She closed the door as he took in her living room. Tony removed his sunglasses and pocketed them, turning to the still shocked girl.

"I came here to ask why you declined my invitation to the party" He got straight to the point. This reaped Luna from her shock of Tony Stark being in her apartment.

"Your invitation" she looked at him with confusion.

"You know the dress with a time and place to be" Tony stated as if obvious.

"That was you" Luna looked at him with round eyes, "Why?"

Tony walked towards her without saying a word. She backed up into her door and was left trapped by his arms against the wall. He brought his hand close to Luna's face and move some hair behind her ear.

"I read your letter you left for me" Tony whispered stroking her cheek.

"I didn't think you'd get that" she said looking down.

"I did" he continued to stroke her cheek, "Now why didn't you accept my invite.

"I'm not one for parties" Luna answered while looking into his eyes, "And who accepts gifts from random strangers?"

Tony laughed at her question, "I guess you're right." He pulled Luna into a kiss, which caught her by surprise.

"Can we not be strangers" he asked just inches from her.

"Please" Luna responded before kissing Tony again.