Loki

The blacked haired maid walked up to the door of one of the princes' rooms with a pile of towels. She balanced them on one arm and used the free one to knock on the door. Blue eyes watched as a blonde male opened the door and allowed her to walk in. The girl made her way to the spacious bathroom and put the towels away in the little closet.

"Thank you Luna" the blonde said.

"You're welcome Thor" the maid bowed before making her way to the door.

The door burst open startling Luna.

"Really Thor, this isn't funny" a silk voice spoke out.

"What isn't funny Loki" Thor asked with confusion written on his face.

The black haired brother huffed before shoving an envelope with an open letter at him. Thor took the letter and examined it still confused.

"It's a letter"

"Yes Thor it's a letter and I don't appreciate you playing a joke like this on me"

"What do you mean"

"The contents of the letter Thor"

Thor read the writing of the letter and a smile broke out.

"This is good Loki, you have someone who loves you"

"Wait! You didn't write the letter"

Thor shook his head as he gave the letter back to his brother.

"You have a secret admirer brother"

Loki looked down at the letter not believing that someone had feelings for him.

"Um..Thor do you need anything else before I leave" Luna spoke up for the first time since Loki came in.

"Oh no Luna, you may go"

Luna bowed before making her way out the open door and quickly got away.

Several days had passed after the incident with Loki and Luna continued doing her everyday duties. She got distracted every now and then thinking about the god of mischief. Luna was in the kitchen cleaning the remainder of the dinner dishes when another maid came up to her.

"Hey Luna how are you"

"I'm good Rayne, what about you"

"Awesome. So did you let the prince know of your feelings for him"

"I left a letter on his bed and he thought his brother did it"

"Oh, sorry to hear that"

"It's okay"

Luna finished up the dishes and went off to finish the rest of her chores, leaving behind Rayne and a mystery listener.

Later that night, Luna fell upon her cot completely exhausted. She turned over and snuggled closer to her pillow and fell asleep.

The next morning she got up and stretched. Luna then grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and went to take a shower. She then went to the kitchen to get her tasks for the day.

"Luna please take this tray to Prince Loki's room" the head maid stated.

"Yes ma'am" she dipped her head taking the tray in her hands. She walked out of the kitchen and down the corridor to Loki's room. Upon arriving she knocked and waited for a response.

"Come in" a voice called out.

Luna managed to open the door without spilling the contents of the tray. She brought the tray over to a table in the middle of the room as Loki walked in fully dressed.

Luna bowed, "You're breakfast Prince Loki"

"Thank you" he gazed upon the girl with green eyes, "You may leave."

She bowed again and left shutting the door behind her.

Many hours had passed and Luna was out in the garden water the many varieties of plants. She was getting to the last section of plants when someone came into the garden.

"Good afternoon Luna" a male voice rang out.

She jumped and turned to the voice. Luna found Loki standing there with a book in his right hand.

"Good afternoon Prince Loki" she responded turning back to the plants and watering them.

Loki stood staring at the black haired girl finishing the watering of the plants. She spun around to go back into the palace and was surprised to find the prince still standing there.

"Do you need something Prince Loki"

"Yes, come to my room after dinner tonight"

"Yes sir" she bowed before scurrying off.

After dinner, Luna made sure she wasn't needed and then proceeded to Loki's room. She knocked on the door softly.

"Come in"

Luna opened the door and walked in.

"Close the door and come over here"

She did as he asked and walked over to him. Luna kept looking at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with Loki. He stepped up to her and lifted her eyes to meet his.

"Tell me, why did you leave that letter for me"

"I-I wa-wanted t-to t-tell y-you h-how I-I f-feel a-about y-you" Luna stuttered out averting her eyes somewhere else.

Loki stared at the girl for a few minutes before pulling the girl into a kiss. He broke the kiss and placed his forehead against hers. Luna didn't want to open her eyes and find this not to be true.

"You can open your eyes Luna, this is all real" he whispered to her.

She blinked and looked straight into his green eyes.

"I love you Loki" she let slip out.

"I love you too Luna" he said before capturing her lips with his again.