IV.

"Please don't hang out with him anymore. Doesn't he scare you?" I overheard one of my classmates mutter to her.

But she chuckled like they were clowns. "What are you talking about? He's the funniest guy I have ever been with!"

They gave her looks as if she had gone crazy. "As long as he doesn't hurt you. Be safe around him."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm going to be safe with him." She smiled and I could imagine all of them doing an ultimate facepalm.

It was recess. The school's backyard was my sleeping haven during that time. No one dared to disturb it thankfully but I was near the canteen so I can hear conversations, especially with her since she sits near the backyard.

"Have you seen Yoongi?" I heard her ask around. "Aish, where is that boy? I wonder if he has eaten yet."

My stomach grumbled.

Fine, I didn't bring lunch.

Standing up, I went inside the canteen. Murmurs and whispers were the first thing that went to my ears. Eyes were also focused on me as I walked towards her.

"I'm hungry." I told her.

"About time, Suga!" She cheered and brought out a lunchbox from her bag, giving it to me.

I wolfed it down quickly.

"Thanks. It tastes bad, by the way."

She smacked my arm, "Yah! So mean!"

Pointing to my reddish arm, I said, "Who's the mean one now?"

"Whatever, you are treating me ice cream after school!" She stuck out her tongue and left the table.

Strawberry.

Cookies and Cream.

I hate ice cream, from now on.

=========================

"What do you mean you're not treating me ice cream! No fair!" She pouted.

"I never agreed with you in the first place."

She shut up and said, "Oh, right. Hmmm, what shall you treat me then?"

"What about milktea?" I suggested. Finally she screamed in delight and pulled me to her favorite milktea shop just around the block.

"Wintermelon please."

"Okinawa." I told the cashier and paid for our drinks.

While we wait, she picked up UNO cards from the shop and played it for the meantime.

She dropped a plus four card on the pile and laughed like a villain, "Hah! I'll win this!"

I shattered her hopes and also dropped a plus four. I pulled 8 cards from the deck and gave it to her. The cards on her hands increased in number. I got two left.

"NOOOO! Suga cheated." She accused.

"I just got swag." I replied with a smirk.

She dropped a green 5 card. I placed down an any color card along with a yellow 3 card. Her mouth parted in surprise. "H..Hey! I can feel it in my soul that you cheated, Suga! You magically changed your cards so you would win!"

Now she's being strange again.

"I told you. I got swag."

She turned her face away, grumbling when the two milkteas have arrived on our table.

Noticing mine, she asked, "Why do you like that flavor? Isn't that bitter because it almost tastes like tea?"

"I like it original."

"Wintermelon is good too. You should try it."

I shook my head no, "No thanks. I don't like sweet things."

"Hey, I got a question."

No.

Stop.

Don't let this day end yet.

"Yeah?"

Please shut up, woman.

"If I..."

I choked on my drink and accidentally spilled on her from my mouth.

"YOONGI, EW! What the heck are you thinking?"

"Sorry." I gave her tissues to wipe herself with.

"Anyway, I need to go to the restroom first. Be right back." She stood up from her seat and left.

I breathed out in relief, knowing that it won't end just yet. I want to enjoy being with her before it starts all over again.

After a few minutes, she looked refreshed and sat down. "Anyway, about my question."

No.

Forget about it please.

"If I suddenly disappeared, what would you do?"

Like a tape, everything rewinds.