XXXV.

This chapter is for you Vali04z

This chapter is for you Vali04z ❤

===============================

Yoongi's POV

"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE AWAKE. YOU'RE SUCH A SLEEPING BEAUTY." Hoseok's voice boomed the whole time since the second he entered my room.

The volume hurt my ears, but his sunny persona was pleasant to see. It gave me positivity. He was like a virus, ready to spread everywhere he goes.

"If I was given the chance, I'd be glad to sleep again. Sleeping is my soul mate." I shrugged my shoulders, earning a hearty laugh from the brunet.

"You haven't changed, hyung. It's good to have you back, really." Jungkook's hand clamped on my shoulder gently in which I smiled at before asking him.

Jungkook was a baby in a man's body. I may be older than him but his muscles don't say so either. It's great to hear from him that he became a famous singer after all his hard work, starting off as a teenager.

"Can you tell me guys how we met? You're familiar but I can't seem to remember since I've been in a coma for a long time. My mind's a bit rusty, I guess." I told him and he agreed almost immediately.

"In the beginning..." Hoseok started off in a godly voice where I laughed so hard at for the first time after I woke up.

It was going to be a long catch-up session.

===============================

The first batch of visiting hours were done. I met a bunch of other friends besides Hoseok that I also don't remember yet. My memories were still fuzzy but they were slowly coming back.

I learned that I got a degree for studying music and that I was already a producer in some company called Big Hit. Also, I have a family, like parents and a sibling. I was not alone compared to the life I lived in my head. And apparently, I have a girlfriend too.

I couldn't ask my friends about her yet. I was scared that the girl might be different from the one in my looped life. I was scared that she's not the same way as she is.

My mind continued to overthink, suddenly startled when the door to my room opened revealing another visitor.

Lunch time was over.

She expected me to be still asleep so she did not notice I was already staring at her. She carefully laid the bags of food on the table and some flowers on the vase beside my bed.

How could this girl be so dense? I'm right here!

When she sat down on the stool, she lets out a breath as if resting for a moment before she laid her eyes on my figure. Her brown orbs slowly turned wide from shock and her mouth agape.

"Y..Yoongi? You're awake!" She exclaimed in surprise, tears pooling the corners of her eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "I was already awake when you entered so...oof." she suddenly hugged me.

"Who are you again?" I asked, then she suddenly pulled away, disappointment flashed in her eyes.

"You..don't remember me?"

I raised my hands in explanation. "I do remember you by your face and familiarity. But the memories are not there. It may sound weird, but while I was in a coma, my mind made up this life inside and you were there."

She warmly smiled, holding my hand hesitantly saying.

"I'm Eunso."

================================

And the girl's name is finally known after 35 chapters HAHAHAHHAHA it's so difficult to actually female pronouns and "the girl" all the time but I'm glad this story turned out well because of it. 😉😉😉

Eunso - 恩 "kindness, mercy, charity" and 瑞 "felicitous omen; suspicious".

I chose this specific name to describe the girl to be as full of mystery and secrets. I hope you liked the name I picked! ❤❤