VII.

"Y..Yoongi?"

She called, once I pulled away. Her face was red as a tomato that would burst any moment.

"Are you angry?" I asked, still holding the sides of her face, and leaned my forehead against hers.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I don't hate you." I replied, pulling her close to me.

She didn't even move a single inch when I hugged her awkwardly. "What does that even mean? You can't hate a friend. You can't hate your family. What am I to you?"

"I don't want lose you."

"What?"

"I've made a mistake before. I don't want to commit it again. I can't let you disappear again."

Her face was so confused by now,"What are you talking about? What mistake?"

"Just be quiet and stay with me today." I commanded her.

"Why are you like this? Are you dying?"

Dying of regret.

"I don't want to lose you."

She stayed still for awhile. She didn't say anything but I felt her heart beating in sync with mine. I didn't know if it was just me but her arms were circled around my waist.

"I don't hate you too."

"I don't hate you."

"Me too."

"Me three."

Her chuckles vibrated in my chest, "You're so cheesy, Suga. Too sweet, actually."

"You don't like it?" I smirked.

"I don't hate it."

"Me either."

"Shall we go or should we still play basketball?" I let go of her, and grabbed the ball in my hands.

She groaned, "Aish! It's tiring."

"Congratulations. You finally know what I feel." I bowed my head sarcastically.

"Fine," she snatched the ball from my hand. "I'll try my best to shoot once."

"Go for it." I went on defensive stance, as she amateurly dribbles the ball whilst runnung to my side even though I already expected it. She was an open book.

I didn't block her anyways and she shoot the ball smoothly into the hoop.

She squealed in happiness and unconsciously ran towards me. "AHHHHHH, IT WENT IN!"

I smiled at her childish victory but decided not to burst her little bubble. "Good for you."

Her eyes twinkled when it met mine. The world slowed down when she went on the tip of her toes and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Yoongi. I enjoyed this day."

"Me too." I kissed her on her forehead, although it was sweaty.

"Let's go back. I'll take you home." I got her bag and walked with her. For today, I went out of my comfort zone to show her that I really care for her. This is not usually me but just for today.

I want to make her the happiest girl in the world.

Even if everything goes back to the way it was before.

"Yoongi?"

I held her hand and laced my fingers in hers.

"Yeah?"

"If..umm." she started off. "Can I tell you something?"

I nodded, "Sure. Anything."

"If I suddenly disappeared, what would you do?" She asked.

Smiling, I said, "I won't be worried. Because I know a lot of people will look for you."

"Oh, okay."

We arrived at her house. I bid her goodbye.

I closed my eyes for me to be brought back in the morning at 6 am.

Wishing that this day would forever be embedded in our minds.

Wishing that she knew how much I loved her.

Maybe after all, I wouldn't want this to end.