XXIV.

At 6 AM, I went to her grave to give her flowers.

Red and yellow tulips specifically.

From her personality, it's obvious she liked colorful things so I thought I should buy something that suits her really well.

Jin could not go with me since he had work in the morning so I was alone.

And I always will be.

"Hey." I said to her tombstone like we're pals, which was weird talking to it. "I'm back."

"Oh Yoongi! Did you do your smiling exercises this morning?"

Even I can hear her response in my head.

"So I read your letter. It was fucking confusing, you know that?" I scolded, ruffling my hair. "But I understood one thing."

Smiling sadly while touching her tombstone, "Why didn't you tell me you love me?" It felt cold to my fingertips.

It felt dead.

"Although some parts are still fuzzy, I'll try to keep looking for answers. I know in my heart that this curse hasn't ended yet. Something still keeps on repeating." I explained my theories to her.

"You should smile more often, Suga."

"I don't hate you."

I looked at her tombstone once again, but now observing a small compartment inside, just like in Japanese graves. There was a tiny space so I checked.

Inside was a small envelope. Before I could grab a hold of it, there was a text from the unknown number.

From: Unknown

One sentence. Multiple meanings.

Brace yourself.

I swallowed the lump on my throat and nervously held the envelope in my fingertips. Opening the lid, there was a tiny white paper which said:

Please, wake up. I need you back, Yoongi.

It texted for the second time.

From: Unknown

Guess who's finally going to wake up now.

Suddenly, the wind rushed around me, surrounding me like forming a tornado. I couldn't breathe from too much air.

I closed my eyes because of the dust entering then there was a strong force that hit the front of my body like a car crashing me.

When I opened my eyes, I was back in my bedroom.

My alarm setting off at exactly 6 in the morning.

At that moment, I knew that the loop has restarted once again.