XXXVI.

Yoongi's POV

Eunso...

A beautiful name for the girl I love.

Her smile engulfed me, made me fall for her even more. She was so warm that right there and then, I would pull her in my arms.

"I missed you.." she whispered, clasping my hand tighter. Her lips quivered, trying her best not to cry in front of me. "I was so lonely without you, Yoongs."

She was heartbroken to be left alone, and waiting patiently for me to wake up. This girl stood by my side for seven years, her feelings unwavered for me.

I held hers back, "Tell me what happened from the beginning." Her eyes shot back at me in fear and doubt. She was hesitant about something.

"It's okay." I assured her.

"Please don't be mad." Her head slowly leaned down, heaving a breath.

================================

Eunso's POV

The atmosphere was tense.

I was holding Yoongi's hand in defense and comfort, trying to hold him back from his anger.

"You? A rapper? A music producer? What kind of monstrosity are you thinking, Min Yoongi?" His father burst out, cheeks red from utmost frustration at his son. Even his mother was disappointed in him.

"I'm already of legal age! I can do whatever I want! You have no right to choke me in your ways and most of all, I don't want to be an heir to the company!" yelled Yoongi as he clenched his fists together.

Yoongi's dad banged his hands on the table, making us flinch. "I have a right as your father! No matter what you say, you will follow our instructions. Being the CEO is better off for you! You won't live a good life by just making music!"

Yoongi stood up from his seat and faced his father head-on. "It may not be profitable but I'm happy with what I do! Being a CEO is not my happiness! Just fucking listen to me for once!"

"My decision is final, young man. You will listen to me. You will take over the business and forget about your music." With one last look, his dad walked out of the room, leaving us and Yoongi's mom in silence.

He begged his mother, "Mom...please. let me pursue my dream. I want to be happy."

I spoke for the first time, "I assure you ma'am, Yoongi has a bright future ahead of him. He can apply in big companies for his music! He has so much talent for this."

Her mother shot me daggers through her eyes, "It's all your fault our son became this way. You've influenced him into this. Now see what he has become! I don't want you for Yoongi, do you hear me?" She stood up as well and left.

I couldn't speak, knowing deep inside that maybe it was my fault. Yoongi suddenly left my side and ran outside to god knows where.

"Yoongi! Wait!" I screamed, running after him but when I looked around, he was nowhere to be seen.

===============================

"What happened after that?" I asked Eunso.

I saw her gulp the lump in her throat nervously, "Y..You drowned yourself at the Han River. The rain poured down so hard that the water rose and it was flowing so rapidly, taking you with the current. You hit your head on a big rock which made you fall under a coma..." she spoke with her lips shaking, not wanting to remember the bad memory.

I pulled her into my embrace, "I'm sorry. I was an idiot."

"You are indeed." She said.

I chuckled, "But I'm alive, aren't I?"

"Still cocky as ever, Suga." She pinched the side of my stomach which made me whine and look at her beautiful face.

"About that nickname," I pondered. "I have a lot to tell you."

Her eyes sparkled in interest, ears ready to listen. "What is it?"

A mischievous smile formed on my pale thin lips.

"It's about a long dream I've had while I was sleeping."