XXXIII.

This chapter contains suicidal content. I do not encourage you guys to do this. It's only for fictional purposes.

Whatever you're going through, you can always depend on true friends who are there for you to love yourself before loving everyone else. Cherish and live your life to the fullest! ❤

===============================

Yoongi's POV

Wait, what is she talking about?

"And as for you, you are just an additional chess piece to this curse he made, if my memory serves me right. I don't know you, really. I'm telling the truth but the fact you're with him means you're part of the game he's playing. This is why I've tried to help him a lot of times but he never lets me." Her soft voice said.

Jin stuttered, "He's confused. How could you say that he made the curse he's in? H-He was the one who was suffering all this time!"

"He's only confused because he chooses to be. Yoongi's already so into his game that he forgot he was the one who created it in the first place." I heard the tapping of her heels, signifiying she was about to walk away.

That was the cue for Jin.

"If he suddenly disappeared, what woud you do?"

The question was reversed from her to myself. This was the plan to oppose the original routine I was experiencing everyday. In all hopes, I wished it would work even if I had a lot of questions after what she mentioned to Jin.

"W-Where is he?" I heard her ask.

Two feet away.

"Answer my question first."

"Where is he?!" She yelled.

One foot away.

Her footsteps finally faded during the call and only Jin's voice was heard, "She's on her way, Yoongi. I hope you're finally in peace once this all ends.

"Thanks for everything, hyung. I hope you find your peace too."

Then the line went dead.

Only the rushing wind could be heard around me. The howling breeze was deafening that it hurt my ears. I pondered on her words before she would arrive here on my spot.

"Yoongi's already so into his game that he forgot he was the one who created it in the first place."

I am the mastermind?

Maybe I'm crazy.

Maybe I did forget that I made this curse to make me suffer.

Then the thoughts were connected.

First, the unknown text messages were sending me things that I don't understand especially about not escaping this curse.

Second, the pictures in the box together with the girl I love. I could not remember any of them.

My mind was blocking those memories. The me who was so sick of the world's problems and suffering. Everything was coming back to me suddenly that it was suffocating me.

I, badly, wanted to be free.

"YOONGI!" Her voice was heard from the distance.

I turned slightly to face her with tears running down my cheeks, "That explains why I don't know your name."

She was crying as well.

"It's because I need to wake up and realize that all of this is not real. You've been trying to help me but I couldn't see the signs. I'm sorry." I clutched my shirt, crying my heart out to her.

This was my final goodbye.

She continued to walk towards me carefully but I was soon on the edge of the rooftop, plotting my death since yesterday.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you sooner. Can I please ask your name? One last favor?" I asked, pleading and she smiled sadly.

"My name is...."

Before I plummeted down the 5-story building, I finally knew her name.

And it was beautiful.