XXII.

"A what?" I repeated, not believing his words.

"A dying message." Jin said again.

I finished eating the food he prepared and wiped the sides of my mouth clean, speaking, "Why would she leave one? She didn't want anyone to know that she wanted to die right?"

He shook his head, "That's what I thought at first too. But when I stayed in her room while I was mourning the day after her death, there was a folded paper on her desk."

"Well then," I nodded and was glad I learned new information. "The letter was addressed to whom?"

Jin chuckled at my question like it was something funny. "You wouldn't believe me if I answered your question."

"Why? For whom was it?"

"Ah, the letter was for you, Yoongi." He pulled out a folded piece of white bond paper from his pocket and slowly gave it to me. "And to be honest, I read all of it. Though, I understood nothing."

There was an imaginary lump on my throat that I couldn't seem to swallow as I held the paper in my hand.

It felt cold to my touch.

"I think I'll leave you alone to read it." Jin patted me on the shoulder and went outside to give me some space.

Slowly, I unfolded it now seeing her familiar handwriting. The paper was thin.

As if she'd been crying while writing this letter.

To whom who may read this, please give this letter to Min Yoongi.

The first boy I've fallen for.

I've left him a lot of questions that I can't answer once I disappear from the face of the earth.

I  finally made a decision to seek happiness somewhere else but not from this world, but I hate seeing him all alone.

What I might do seems crazy. Leaving and then hating to see your loved one alone is contradicting. Maybe my mind is sick to think of these things.

I am a bad person.

Time might repeat to the day that Yoongi loses me. He'll get tired of me, I know that very well.

He is someone who is so lazy and mean, yet so caring deep inside. Nobody saw that within him except me which is why I stayed with him in my remaining days.

I'm scared of what he'll think of me when he knows the truth when the day I die repeats itself.

It has nothing to do wih me anymore.

Because it was all about him.

He needs to wake up and realize it.

He's been in the dark for too long.

=============================

A/n: so..2K reads. *hyperventilates*

*bows 90° degrees* Thank you, loves! ❤❤ Please keep supporting me till the end of this book and don't forget to check it out on Inkitt as well. 😉