XXVIII.

Whatever Jin was drinking now passed out through his nose.

"MY SISTER WHAT?" He exclaimed in shock.

"So to sum everything up, your sister died and then time keeps going back to the day before she killed herself. I thought that this curse finally ended when she ascended to her resting place. The unknown texts still haven't stopped. But boy, was I wrong. She came back and disappeared again."

His mouth was open the whole time I was explaining, like a boy seeing magic for the first time.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, ugh, for god's sake, no! I'm being serious right now!"

The bags under his eyes seemed to look darker as I tried to tell him more of what I went through. There was no doubt that the pain he experienced when he lost his dear sister was far more painful than mine.

As if losing a part of you.

"How would I know that what you're saying is true? It's like a magical story to me." said Jin, massaging his temples in the process.

"Because I just met her earlier at school."

His head abruptly looked up to mine and stood up, "Show me." There was desparation and hope in his tone.

I nodded my head in understanding and we left once again.

To meet her.

=============================

"I don't know if she's still there at that spot but.." We walked briskly towards the backyard where I met her this morning.

Jin's fists were clenched and the veins popping on his arms in expectation.

"There.." I pointed with my finger. She was still there sitting under the tree with a sketch pad laid on her lap.

His adam's apple bobbed in awe as he saw his sister in the flesh. He couldn't believe it as well. Before I could even my mouth to tell him to go to her, he already went ahead of me and ran towards her.

Would he say her name?

I made space for the siblings and listened from afar.

She still hasn't noticed him so she was still looking down at her sketch pad when I heard Jin clear his throat to gain her attention then she slowly pointed her head towards the voice.

They seemed to observe each other for awhile like two different people figuring each other out.

Before the man could speak, she spoke first, surprising him.

"May I ask who you are?"

=============================

Annyeong loves! Sorry for the late update. Been having a writer's block recently so I could not write anything. 😭😭

There's a major plate coming for us. #HardLifeOfAnArchitectStudent

But here I am making time for you all! Please keep supporting my book till the end! Thank you so muuuchh! ❤❤❤😘😍