XVII.

I was back to my normal self.

Or was I?

Right now, I'm in front of her house which is abandoned since her family is not around anymore because of her death.

Maybe her family disappeared too when she did?

Too much supernatural crap for my brain to process.

I looked around the area if there was anyone watching me before hesitantly going inside.

Wiping off my shoes, I stared at the place. Now that I think about it, she never invited me here.

There were picture frames without any pictures in them. Even furniture were left with cloth put over them. The house itself was suffocating me with the dust formed.

I decided to go to her room then since I needed answers.

I easily found it because her door was decorated with scrap booking stuff to indicate that it was hers. Her door gave out a squeaking sound as I entered to a pastel pink-colored room.

There was a bed placed at the corner and a desk table across it. She had a walk-in closet which kind of amazed me. I dreamed of having one and putting all my branded clothes there.

On her makeup table, one thing caught my eye.

The broken hand mirror that was sent to me in a package had an exact replica of it in her house.

Did she send it to me?

I held the hand mirror and checked the back for the message engraved in it.

It was already scraped but still visible.

A reflection is an image exactly like yourself.

Out of impulse, I swallowed nervously. I suddenly felt hair stand up on my arms and neck.

I felt like someone was watching me.

Someone trying to give me this message.

I carefully flipped the hand mirror to its glass.

To the image it would reflect of myself.

Would it show a crooked image like it did with the replica?

When I did, it showed my face.

Smeared all over with blood.

I let go of the mirror in my hand and this time, it shattered on the floor.

"Shit." I cussed under my breath when a hand landed on my shoulder.

===========================

WHAT THE... 1K READS? BRO, A MONTH AGO, NO ONE WAS EVEN READING AND VOTING THIS STORY BUT BOOM!!! I can finally die in peace now LMAO 

HEY! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! Y'all made me happy today. :D

Hope you continue supporting my story! Thank you again! *sends flying kisses*