Explanation / Closing Remarks

EXPLANATION:

So the story started off when Yoongi wakes up every morning at 6 AM when the day ends after the girl, Eunso, asks the question "If I suddenly disappeared, what would you do?"

There were signs: a) the unknown texter was actually Yoongi, because he was the one who made up the whole thing in his mind so he always messaged to play his game; b) the hand mirror which showed Yoongi's bloody reflection which signified that he was the one who tried to kill himself; c) Eunso's selca with Yoongi at the hospital while he was dead asleep on the bed; d) and Eunso accusing Yoongi that he left her all alone.

As explained by Eunso at the last chapters, everything that was happening was only in Yoongi's head because he was in a coma for 7 years. He drowned himself in Han River because his parents didn't let him pursue his dream and was in a depressive state so he tried to end his life.

In the end, Yoongi realized that he was battling with himself all along so he fought hard to wake himself up, which he did thankfully. 😆😆

I hope this cleared up any questions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLOSING REMARKS:

I just would like to thank every one who supported this story 😍😍 I had fun writing this even though this was not the genre I am used to writing. This is a first for me! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I do. ❤❤❤

However, there would not be a sequel for LOOP is some of you are thinking of it. I just thought that the story would lose its meaning and intensity if I still write the after math sooo I hope y'all understand.

I'll be writing another BTS Fan fic soon! It will be one of the hyung line so better check it out once I publish it. 😉😉😉

Thanks again for reading! See you all in my next book! 😘😘😘😘😍❤