XXVII.

I was back at my house.

Alone.

Sad.

She doesn't care about me anymore.

Her last letter didn't mean anything now.

The box of pictures shuffled when I slided it towards me and I opened its lid. There were pictures of us but those weren't ordinary pictures.

I can't remember being in one of them.

There was this one where we were at a water park, under the aquarium itself and the sea was right above us.

We looked so happy in it.

But why is it that I don't remember these moments?

I continued to look at other pictures that made me lose my mind even more. All the dates that were indicated at the back of the photos have already taken place.

The oldest picture we've had was dated 3 years ago.

Three years before she even thought of killing herself and disappearing on the face of the earth.

I sat down on my bed, staring at each and every one of the pictures and giving a big sigh of defeat.

Fuck, I don't know where to continue next if I can't understand why there are pictures of us. Finally deciding, I contacted Jin.

Don't get me wrong, he insisted that I save his number in case of emergencies.

Contacting Pink Bamboo Shit...

"Annyeong, worldwide handsome Jin here. How can I help you?" His voice greeted from the other end.

"Worldwide handsome my ass." I cringed at his self praise that it made me gag but there were other important things to do. "Jin, I found her."

"You found who?" He asked.

I seriously said, "Your sister. I saw her."

"Wait, what? Yoongi, she's dead." He nervously laughed at my actions, thinking that I'm just hallucinating.

"She died, yes. But the time..it keeps repeating! Ugh...you won't understand." I groaned in frustration because I realized that Jin doesn't know about the repetition curse thing.

"Understand what?" Jin asked again, clueless.

I gripped my hair in my hand, telling him, "You know what, just go to my house after work. I'll explain everything to you and then maybe you can help me out this time."

"Alright, alright. Just calm down, bro. Stress can give you wrinkles and that's not good." He advised like a health specialist.

I mentally rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever. Just come here as soon as you're done."

I finally hung up the call. Only the sounds of the ticking clock could be heard.

No time to waste.

I promise, I'll get to the bottom of this and get over with this shit.

=============================

Wwooaaaahhh. 3K what the actual fvck. Im so haapppyy jfjejsjzjs thank you so muuchh  😭😭 like this random crappy would get this much recognition like I didnt really expect it like this 😭😭😭😭❤