XIX.

"I was her friend." I muttered, turning my back on him.

"She never introduced you to me."

"That's what I thought." I let out a breath, opening her make up drawer to find anything.

Just anything.

I scanned through her things and found her diary. But it didn't have her name on it. I still have that to discover too.

"Stop that. You're not respecting her." Her brother scowled at me, reaching for her diary but I pulled my hand back.

"No."

"I'm her brother." His eyes stared daggers at me.

"I was the last one she talked to before she died. I deserve answers." I bluntly said back, now biting my tongue in realization.

Jin looked like he was about to burst. "You were there in her last moments yet you didn't even feel she was going to commit suicide?"

"You were her brother yet you didn't know your sister was thinking that way."

That shut him up, making him run his fingers through his smooth pink locks.  "I've been searching for clues and answers, Yoongi. Don't even remind me how much I failed as her oppa."

I didn't say anything to that. I just kept rummaging through her things in her closet and drawers.

Checking under the bed, I noticed a small box lying on the corner and opened its lid. It revealed a compilation of pictures but I didn't glance at any of them to check them out later back at my house.

"Fucking listen to me, Yoongi." Jin held both of my shoulders but I looked at him straight in the eye. He was taken aback by my confidence.

"Let go." I told him.

"She's resting. I'm sure she wouldn't want you to do this." His brown orbs begged me. They radiated sadness yet a hint of warmth at the same time. He was really like her.

"Well, she left me like this." I argued back, my voice betraying me like this. I was supposed to be like stone, never showing emotions.

"Yoongi..."

"Just let me do this. I need to know why she committed suicide. I need to know why she always disappeared. I need to know how I can be at peace."

There was confusion in his face but he chose not to say anything at all.

He let my shoulders go. "Go."

I gave him a respectful bow and left her room.

Between us boys, I imagined how it must feel to lose a sister. Well, I didn't have any family to begin with. It must have hurt his ego not knowing what his sister was going through.

It was the same mistake I committed.

I also had no idea that after she asked that question, the world I'm living in would turn upside down.

=============================

A/n: Well, that turned out to be an angsty chapter. Hoping for more mystery and drama? :> *evilly chuckles*

Heeeyy, i just wanna say how incredibly happy i am now that this story is slowly being recognized. Not that I want votes or comments, but i wanted to be a writer in the future if it hadn't been for taking architecture in college T_T

But loves, thank you so much for supporting! ❤❤