V.

My eyes squinted at the ray of light shining before my eyes.

It was morning again.

And I had a headsplitting headache.

"Good morning." I greeted her picture once again before taking a cold shower to wake my nerves.

Just on time, I turned off my alarm at 6 AM before it even rang. The noise irritated me.

It constantly reminds me how the day starts all over again.

Today, I made my own breakfast. Too bad I can't give her a lift on the back of my bike. Deep inside me, I wanted her to hug me from behind. Like she didn't want to let go.

But she did anyway.

I finished eating my chocolate flavored oatmeal and made my way to school again. If only I could skip classes. But that would mean not spending time with her before she's gone again.

I need to be with her every second. The guilt is always eating me alive.

"Good morning Yoongi! Did you smile for exercise today?" She sprung out of nowhere. God, this woman.

"The fuck. What would I smile about?"

"About how good the day is today?" She answered doubtedly and I shrugged her off, placing my bike on the bicycle parking inside the campus.

"It's a good day to sleep." I corrected her, slinging the bag over my shoulder.

She smacked my arm again, "No! From now on, you'd be having smiling exercises with me. Come on!" She suddenly pulled me abruptly towards the stairs up to the rooftop.

I let her pull me.

After all, she's the only one who could tame me.

"There." She slumped me like a sack in the middle and put her hands on her hips. "Now," she sat in front of me and did an example of a smile. "Do this. Ten times."

"You don't own me."

"But I can control you."

Damn.

"When you own, you can control. There's no connection in what you just said." I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm, but I can persuade you to do so?"

"How?"

"Ice cream?"

Again?

I'm sick of it.

"No." I told her.

"Yah! Who rejects a good cone of ice cream!" She argued, but didn't further say more.

"Ehh, what do you suggest then, Mr. Lazy Bones?"

"I don't smile."

"I'm sure you can!" She debated, smoke coming out of her nose. "Your cheek muscles are out of practice!"

She pulled my cheeks from side to side but I didn't budge so she sat down in defeat, looking glum.

"What can I do to make you smle then?" She asked.

The days keep repeating right?

She won't remember if I suggested something today and has no idea about it the next day.

"I want you to spend your whole day with me." I said.

She faced me quickly, her cheeks blushing pink, "H..Huh?"

"I want you to hang out with me for the whole day."

"O..Oh, okay. What are we going to do?" She fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"Let's pretend to be a couple."

It's now or nothing.

I need to be with her no matter what.