XXXII.

Yoongi's POV

"Exactly, you just stall her and we'll see how she reacts." I told him for the umpteenth time, as if his brain was not functioning so well after his drinking episode.

This was the plan I thought of.

I wanted her to see me die.

"Are you fucking serious? Your life is on the line here, Yoongi!" Jin flung his hands in the air, indicating how crazy I am at this moment, like I was out of my mind.

"I'm dead serious."

"You know what, we should just get you checked. I think you're just pressured and stressed from the loop shit you're going through." He clasped my shoulder in a worried manner but I shook him off.

I removed his hands from my shoulder and looked at him straight in the eye, "Fucking listen to me. I'm really serious about this. By making her see me die, I would know if the loop will finally end." My voice showed exhaustion and hopelessness, making sure that he felt my overflow of emotions.

We had a silent agreement that he would follow my plan to just let me die.

This plan had two advantages for me: a) To finally die and end my misery in this world and b) to know whether the curse will end once I die this time.

"When do we start?" he sighed, asking.

I smirked, "Tomorrow morning, at 6 AM."

===============================

It was only 6 in the morning and it was just two days ago that we met her at the school's backyard.

To be honest, it scared me to do this but this feels like the only way to end everything once and for all.

Jin was supposed to wait for her to enter school today and try to talk some sense into her about him being her older brother. We're still not sure if she's lying or not.

Knowing her and what I've seen so far? I guess, she was lying.

"Are you at your post?" I asked through the earphones' microphone, hearing Jin shuffle through it and finally speaking.

"Jesus, fuck, don't go spy mode on me when you're about to die." He scolded on the other line. I bitterly smiled, knowing that this was my final day on earth.

"Remember what I told you." I reminded him again.

He didn't say anything else, making me realize that he was already at the school's entrance waiting for her arrival.

After a few minutes of silence on the line, I finally heard Jin speaking. "Can we talk? Please?"

"I told you, I have no idea who you are." Her voice was distinct even if it was far away.

"You lied to Yoongi. How am I sure you're not doing the same to me as well?" He rebutted which made her shut up. "Wait, don't leave just yet! We need to clear everything up. As siblings."

He was still chasing after her.

Good.

"Please stop bothering me, oppa. Or whoever you are." She bluntly told him.

"We need to talk this over. Please, I just miss my little sister. I still can't believe you're standing right in front of me..." his voice masked sadness and longing. That was not part of the script we went through last night.

There were a few moments of silence before she replied, "You want to know everything?"

He didn't answer so maybe he nodded his head instead.

"Tell him, I didn't do the loop he's in right now." She stated, breathing in before saying more.

"He didn't want it to end."

==============================

I CAN FEEL THE END IS COMING. UDWNSNSNZNXNJSZ IM CRYING MENTALLY. 😭😭😭

Thank you so much for your continuous support especially to my loyal readers from the very beginning (y'all know who you are 😉)

I'm already writing the next chapter because all these imaginations are in my head and I can't let them disappear! *rushes off*