XXXVII.

I realized that I updated 3 chapts yesterday! 😲😲😲 WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT OHMYGHAD.

Epilogue coming soon (meh hart cant handle dis)

================================

Yoongi's POV

"Do you have a brother, by any chance?" I asked her when it took the whole day to tell her about everything.

The curse.

The loop.

All of those scenes that were created in my head.

It was just a long dream.

Eunso laughed, "Jin is not my brother, but my cousin. We're close like siblings."

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment but I hid it very well, "Oh, I see. That clears up a lot."

She snuggled close to me, "Actually, he's on his way right now. Aren't you excited to see him in real life?" Her eyebrows raised in a teasing manner.

"Should I be nervous he's coming?"

"We'll see." Eunso placed her head against my chest and we both fell into comfortable silence with the remaining alone time we had left before his bamboo shit cousin arrived.

I caressed her back, gaining her attention, "Eunso, I l..lo-" I was about to confess my love to her when the door opened, interrupting my speech.

"What the hell?! I was going to say something important!" I yelled, rolling my eyes and landing back on the bed.

His infamous windshield wiper laugh that I knew so well spread across the room, "Hold on, let me just get my popcorn and watch the whole thing. Don't mind me, you two." Jin sat on the small bench in front of my bed and held his imaginary popcorn in his hands.

"Whatever, fuck you anyway." I murmured under my breath.

"I fucking missed you too, Yoongi. It's good to have you back." He flashed his pearly white teeth at me, which blinded me for a bit before returning a smug smile back.

"I'll be buying food for the three of us. So, you guys can have time to catch up." Eunso lightly kissed my cheek, "I'll be right back."

My heart warmed at her gesture and just said, "Alright, people better watch out for you."

Jin glared at me, "Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

Eunso chuckled, calming him down, "Yoongi's so sweet, isn't he?" Before she closed the door and left.

"So..." he started off.

I gave him a bored look.

"What's up?" Jin slyly smiled, tossing his still pink hair to the side of his head. He's got that habit to always look handsome in every angle.

"The fucking ceiling obviously." I answered shortly.

He rolled his eyes, sitting closer to me, "Such a philosopher, Yoongi."

I cut off my silly remarks and did a high-five with him, "It's good to see you, shitty-hyung."

"Half respect is not nice." He chuckled, "I've been dreaming about you for the past 7 years, by the way.

My heart jumped out of my chest in curiosity. "Huh? What about?"

"That Eunso died and we were like detectives, searching for clues why she did it."

We stared at each other, our bro waves communicating and sending messages.

"You know what, we're crazy. I've been dreaming about that too."