Important Info

Idk if any of you were concerned as to what time period this is based in but that's what I'm going to hopefully explain this AN.

Since this book is HEAVILY influenced by Black Butler, I based this book off of that time period which the late 1800's. However, upon further reading and figuring out what was already made in that time (we advanced pretty quickly compared to what I imagined) changed my mind.

This book is based in the late 1800's, sort of. But there are some things I don't want in my story lol. And these things might not have been in the 1800's because in the first(?) volume of the manga that inspired this book, Sebastian has a cell phone which was definitely not possible in the 1800's. (It would have made things a lot easier tho lol). I'm just basically clearing up what advancements there are. So now, this is officially an Alternate Universe.

+ Cars are not made yet, and neither are big ships. You get around by horses and carriages. Boats are really crappy if they aren't made by any type of company. If they are, it's probably something like Christopher Columbus used haha.

+ Lights are made. However, only the very wealthy people have access to using them. Evangeline has some in her room, Blaine had them in his ball room, etc. 

+ Indoor plumbing is also possible, like faucets and baths, but only the wealthy people have access. But, more and more people are finding access and ways to get it so it will eventually be able to be used by everyone.

+ Most guns are made. Like the ones that were used in the 1800's. Basically the works.

+ There isn't that much advanced medicine so most people rely on herbal remedies and old wives' tales for help. 

That's really all I can think about rn, but if I come up with more things, I'll let you know. I just don't want someone being like "InDoOr PlUmBiNg WaSnT pOsSiBlE tHeN" and then I would have to explain everything through a comment. That's too much work for me.

Idk if you guys really cared about this but here you go. See you in the coming chapters~

Also, there will be emotional chapters because someone was wondering hehe.

Love y'all~!