☼2

After waking up from his unexpected three hour nap, Jungkook sits up from his bed, wipes his eyes, and stretches out his arms in attempt to wake himself up further.

In the process of waking up, he noticed his phone was buzzing and being filled up with notifications. He was now quickly coming to full awareness the more his phone buzzed.

What the.. ? Jungkook expressed visible confusion as he usually doesn't get this many buzzing notifications.

At this point Jungkook was more confused than anything else. He noticed a lot of the notifications are coming from Twitter, but one notification stood out to him in particular.

It was a message.. more like several messages from.. Yoongi.

He hesitantly clicked it and read the contents.

@itsagustd
uh hhh h kooks?
4:30 PM

@itsagustd
oh mygod
you're probably napping
u hoe
5:00 PM

@itsagustd
okay well
I don't know if you
intended to use
Taehyung's name in
your recent tweet
but uh
it's blowing up!!
5:06 PM

@itsagustd
wake up u damn fool
5:10 PM

Jungkook forcefully blinked a couple times and then clicked out of the messages to see his own tweet. His eyes drifted over to the likes and retweets:

20.6k retweets 30.9k likes

Jungkook was in an utmost state of confusion and nervousness. Oh my god.. did Taehyung see this?

He went straight to Taehyung's profile and his eyes then drifted over to the tweet.. his tweet.. and that's when his stomach dropped right into his ass.

It was a quoted tweet. Taehyung retweeted it and added his own special caption and that's how it blew up amongst all of his followers.

@guccitae:

@kookiebun oh okay ! so you'll say all of that but not once come into my DM's? wowow tsk tsk