☼98

Soon enough, Jungkook was back home on his side of town after being at Taehyung's place for a more extended stay that week.

Jungkook has been thinking about a lot lately. And after that livestream his thoughts were more and more preoccupied. It had much to do with Taehyung and intimate matters regarding the two.

He felt like he was ready to finally make love to his boyfriend. But he didn't know how to go about it. He didn't even know how to bring it up. Does he just kiss Taehyung one day and say "I'm ready to receive the sex, boyfriend" or is that too formal?

The sexual tension was surely evident between both of them but Jungkook was too shy to mention what was really on their minds and Taehyung was simply pushing it off, assuming it was always too soon to bring it up in a more serious matter. The two have only been teasing each other occasionally and hypothetically talking about if they did have sex.

And at this point Jungkook could barely take it anymore.

He needed help. He needed real serious advice this time around. From an trusted individual.

"Yoongi." Jungkook softly knocked on Yoongi's bedroom door.

Yoongi was sprawled out on his bed, nose deep in his notebook, probably writing as usual. He was laying on his stomach, legs swinging back and forth in the air, as he peeked up at the sound of Jungkook's small voice. "Yes? Is everything alright?"

"I just have a few questions, that's all."

"You can ask me anything, Kooks. I'm always here to help."

"How do you.. uh.. have sex and stuff?" He asked bashfully.

"Oh my god. You're so adorable. So, you must have had like no clue what I was on about when I handed you condoms and lube a while back and sent you on your way, huh?"

"Hyung! Just help me! I want to actually go like all the way with Taehyung, you know? But I just— I'm scared. I don't want to just google about it because that'll make me feel weird. So I just— I need help, Yoongi."

"Oh, Kooks. Come here."

Jungkook sat next to Yoongi on the bed and sighed.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. It's a new experience and I'm sure it's scaring you a lot right now but you shouldn't be afraid of the next step, Jungkook. Sure, it might hurt a lot. But it also might not. Regardless, I'm sure Taehyung will make sure you're doing alright and feeling good the entire time. You trust him, right?"

Jungkook nodded quickly, "Yeah, with my whole heart."

"Then, you should talk to him about it. Before you accidentally moan his name in your sleep or something from all of the built up frustrations."

Jungkook laughed and it warmed Yoongi's heart to just see the boy lighten up for a second. "I don't think that would happen, Yoons. I haven't really thought about that until recently and I don't talk in my sleep, do I?"

"Depends. When you're concerned or worried, you tend to mumble a bit."

"Why didn't you ever tell me? Oh my god! That's so embarrassing." Jungkook blushes.

"It wasn't a big deal." Yoongi shrugged.

"Ah, wait. When you said it would hurt? How much?"

"Well? You're a bottom, right?"

"I'm assuming so."

"You have to like make sure you're clean and all that in that behind of yours. It's just sanitary measures. I'll explain later. And uh— Have you ever like played with yourself?"

"Kinda?" Jungkook admitted hesitantly, slight blush creeping to his bunny cheeks.

"Jungkook, I can't help you completely, if you don't tell me."

"Okay! Yeah, I have."

"Yeah, I already knew. I just wanted you to say it." Yoongi teased. "You're not that quiet, you know?"

Jungkook eyes were wide and now he was more embarrassed than he's ever felt in a while.

"Anyway.. The key to good preparation is really warming up to each other. You need to know what makes you comfortable so you can tell Taehyung what you prefer right from the get go. This isn't just sex for you guys. It's love, correct?"

Jungkook nodded confidently. "I don't want it to be something quick and meaningless, you know? I really want this to be like a whole new experience for us. I just really don't want to mess up our first time."

"Have you talked to Taehyung about this at all?"

"Not really. It's been mostly banter and teasing. We've never really talk-talked about that stuff.

"You should, you know? Soon, I suggest. He could be feeling the exact same way you are. Communication is key, Kookie."

"You could say that again." Jungkook sighed.

"Take care of each other. That's the best sex. When everyone is being pleasured, without pushing certain limits and boundaries. Don't let him do all the work and don't hold back when you want to try something new to please him. Make sure you make it crystal clear if you don't like something. Sexual communication is how you also build a stronger emotional and physical connection with each other. You'll probably feel closer than you've ever been. A relationship shouldn't be built around sex alone, but when you finally experience it with someone you love and someone you cares about you, it's well worth the wait."

Jungkook was taking all of Yoongi's wise words into hard consideration and nodding as he spoke so intelligently and fluently.

"Just do and say what feels right, Jungkook. The rest will smoothly follow."

"Thank you, Yoongi. This was all really helpful. I'll wait for a good time to talk to him about this and I'll see what happens from there. It will hopefully be the next time I visit him?"

"Ah, okay. Good luck, Kooks. Follow your heart and everything should be okay."

Jungkook nodded and headed out of Yoongi's room, his thoughts once again occupied for an opening to bring all of this up to Taehyung in the near future.

Little did he know it would be brought up extremely sooner than expected..

-

as I have always said before

I'll edit this later lmao

I'm lowkey rushing this book

the more I write in it the more sad I feel because I don't actually have a love like this hahahahah

but that's the pain of an author right

anyway

oh look it's the shit no one really wants to talk about

like yanno when people are deadass scared to have sex with someone they love and feel the need to ask for advice

it just fit Jungkook's character in my book to be the one to be all shy and ask tongue technology agust d about sexual encounters for real this time

hahahahha I'm soft n sappy I'm sorry

watch my smut be the cutest shit the world because I'm too soft to make them go hamm