☼105

"Ah, so you two are both awake and clothed now?" Yoongi stood at their bedroom doorway as they were getting ready to head back on Taehyung's side of town for another date.

"Yeah, nosypants. So, did you need something?" Jungkook teased.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to Taehyung for a second. In private."

"Oh? Sure, Yoongi." Taehyung agreed and told Jungkook not to miss him too much while he's gone before following Yoongi to his own room.

"Hey so, how's the song coming?" Taehyung asked when they were out of Jungkook's earshot.

"It's really good, dude. Adding your vocals were like the perfect touch. He's gonna love it." Yoongi cheered and then started coughing harshly and frantically.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Just coming down with something. No big deal."

"No, you really need to rest Yoongi. You know how Jungkook would get if something happened to you."

"I'm fine, Taehyung. Don't worry about it."

Taehyung only looked twice as worried and then soon let the topic go, as he felt like he had no choice but to do so. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Where are you taking him? For your date?"

"Well? I wanted to take him to this really cool arcade because it was like a whole childhood momento for me. Then, I was thinking we could catch a movie and then maybe have dinner afterwards?"

"Sounds cute. Uh— just be careful, okay?"

"Careful? Why wouldn't we be? Is something going on?"

"Just keep a good eye on Jungkook. I can't explain or elaborate. Just do this for me, please?" Yoongi pleaded.

"Yoongi—"

"Promise me."

"Okay, I promise. I really do. I won't take him out of my sight."

"Thank you. I knew I could count on you."

"Are you ever going to explain what's going on?"

"Maybe, some day. Just not today." Yoongi sighed. "Okay, you better not keep him waiting. Have fun and stay safe."

"And can you do me one huge favor?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah?"

"Fucking take a break, Yoongi. For Jungkook's sake."

"I'll try." Yoongi compromised.

"Good. I'll see you later." Taehyung waved to Yoongi before walking out and returning to Jungkook's room.

Yoongi worriedly glanced at his phone, where the unknown message was still clearly on his screen:

From: Unknown
To: Yoongi

So Jungkook is going out on a lovely date I hear?
If I catch Jungkook alone, I'm going to have a little talk with him.

Because he's mine now.

Tell anyone about this message and the boyfriend isn't gonna know what hit him. You're lucky you're even getting this warning.

Don't interfere, Yoongi.
It's better this way.

How could Yoongi rest when he knew Jungkook and Taehyung were in potential danger?