☼106

"Kookie! Play Dance Dance Revolution with me!" Taehyung exclaimed as soon as they walked into the arcade, pointing at the rundown dance machine.

"Oh, you're so going down." Jungkook put on a competitive game face.

"Mm.. but the only thing that should be going down is you on my—" Taehyung started to mumble and Jungkook heard every word and cut him off quickly.

"Shh! And keep little Taehyung down. We're in public."

"Excuse you. I think you know more than anyone else that it's not small."

"We have sex once— and we take one shower together and now you're cracking open the sexual encyclopedia every ten seconds. Can you chill?"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry! It's all just really hard to stop thinking about!" Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook waist and kissed his cheek. "I promise I'll stop. Now, let's go play some games."

-

"This is a fucking joke— I totally stepped on the fucking arrow! The stupid game didn't count it!" Jungkook pouted.

"Or maybe you're just a sore loser." Taehyung gave an amused grin.

"Maybe, this game is rigged."

"Well, who knew beating you at a game was so fulfilling, yet really tiring. What next?"

"Feel like shooting things? We could play that one machine over there with the two guns and go virtually shoot stuff." Jungkook offered.

"I'm actually kind of thirsty all of a sudden— I might see if they have some vending machines in here."

"Okay, I'll just meet you back at the game machine in a bit then."

Taehyung was about to let Jungkook walk off alone towards the game and then he remembered Yoongi's simple warning and raced back over to Jungkook, slipping a tight arm around the boy's waist.

"Tae? I thought you were gonna—"

"About that— I'm not really thirsty anymore." He shrugged it off. "Let's just play this.. uh.. knock off version of The Walking Dead—The Stalking Dead?— are you serious?" Taehyung scoffed at the lame shooter game's title and inserted some coins so they could get ready to play.

"These zombies look so dumb— like what is that supposed to be?" Jungkook groaned and nodded in the direction of one of the walkers on screen.

"That would have to be— a mistake." Taehyung joked and Jungkook ended up laughing for way too long, but to Taehyung it was adorable.

The game eventually ended because Jungkook's character got bit and then soon after that scene took place, Taehyung's character was then betrayed by Jungkook's zombified character.

"So we'll be sucking dick in the undead afterlife together. How cute."

"Oh my god!" Jungkook shoved Taehyung lightly and giggled uncontrollably. "Taehyung! You said you'd stop! And that's kinda gross."

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it! And maybe it's gross, but you know we would get it on in the undead world."

"No, you're so gross." Jungkook shoves him again. "Okaaay? So what now—oh shit— where are the bathrooms?" Jungkook felt a really sudden urge where he needed to pee.

"Over there where the sign says bathroom? They might have some around there if you look hard enough."

"Thanks, Tae. What would I ever do without you?" Jungkook said sarcastically before sprinting off to the restrooms.

"You shouldn't have drank that giant bottle of Mountain Dew, you fool." Taehyung mumbled to himself, well after Jungkook left.

Taehyung went to go sit down somewhere and wait for Jungkook, once again forgetting Yoongi's warnings.

Minutes went by and Taehyung was starting to feel uneasy. "Where the fuck is he? Guys don't take that long to pee." He mumbled.

"Oh, fuck." He soon realized his mistake and ran straight to the bathrooms.

No one was in there.

Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.