☼55

"Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke up, after the phone call was started up again. Jungkook finished getting ready and finally called him back, which took a long forty minutes.

"Yes?"

"What you said before.. why wouldn't I say yes? To the date and all?"

"Maybe, you were too tired to deal with me or maybe you wanted space from me before our big meetup, since we've been talking all day. I wouldn't have blamed you if you said no, though. I wouldn't want to be a bother." Jungkook said bashfully, a scarlett blush creeping up to his cheeks.

"You're never a bother to me so that's not the case? I love your company. Also, it's the least I could do. You planned it all out for us. I don't want it to all go to waste?" Taehyung insisted.

"Right, right. That makes sense. I don't know why I got so nervous and doubtful."

Taehyung frowned and knew exactly why but he didn't bring it up. He decided to attempt to change the subject and mood.

"While you were gone, I got a little dressed up for this. I hope you don't mind. Just wanted to warn you before we video chat again later." Taehyung teased.

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes. "My hero. Thanks for the heartfelt warning."

"I can feel your sarcasm, Kookie. Not cool."

Jungkook giggled and Taehyung's heart fluttered as it's always done when Jungkook utters casual bursts of laughter.

"Anyway.. Are you logged in yet, you slowpoke? " Jungkook teased as Taehyung was supposedly just entering his account password to login to his laptop.

"Give me a sec. I fucked up my password— ah shit again? Seriously? I know I spelled it right!" Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook was laughing so hard on the other end of the phone. Taehyung was the cutest thing. Taehyung was worth every second.

"Okay! I'm in! So what do you need me to do?"

"Okay.. so.. do you have Discord?"

"Uh, duh! What kind of gamer would I be?"

"A really lame one, babe. Anyway, grab your best headphones because I'm not down to hear an annoying echo all during the call." Jungkook instructed.

"Okay.. got it!" Taehyung said excitedly while grabbing and inserting his headphone jack in the designated port in his laptop. "Now what?"

"Log into Discord and give me your username so I can add you real quick. After we add each other I'm gonna call you on there instead, okay?"

"Loud and clear, baby cakes." Taehyung cooed. Taehyung did as asked and gave Jungkook his username and then with that, hung up the phone call only to soon request to voice chat on Discord.

"Can you hear me?" Jungkook said through the Discord call.

"Yeah, you sound perfect and beautiful and stuff. Like always." Taehyung was shooting compliments Jungkook's way like he had a machine gun full of love to give out. 

"Ah, th-thanks baby." Jungkook was already blushing. "S-So.. I'm gonna start the video chat." Jungkook clicked a thing and it did a thing and later the thing showed a dressed up Taehyung on the computer screen.

"Wow.. Your webcam quality is really good, Tae." Jungkook was honestly taken aback how how the light shined perfectly on Tae's skin. He was glowing. "Are you wearing makeup, oppa?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Just for you baby! I know how to dress up you know!"

"I know.. I just— you did that for me?"