☼86

Before they all knew it, the day was upon them.

The day at the amusement park with all seven boys.

Jungkook was finally back on Taehyung's side of town on a bright Friday afternoon and they were currently driving on their way to the park. Jungkook and Taehyung in one car, Namjoon and Seokjin in another, and the last three in another separate vehicle.

The last time they all saw each other was the morning after the whole massive fallout between mostly Jimin and Jungkook. After everyone was awake that morning, they had an awkward breakfast that Seokjin and Namjoon prepared and then everyone soon separated to go back to their actual homes.

Jungkook was still ignoring Jimin and still avoiding him at all costs on all forms of social media for the entirety of the gang's time apart. Everyone knew not to bring up either one's name in front of the other, it was just an unspoken rule.

Deep down, Jungkook wanted to instantly forgive Jimin and just patch things up but his stubbornness was still getting in the way. He didn't want to cave in first and look like the "weaker" one. He still didn't even feel completely ready to talk to Jimin.

It would be easier to forgive and forget because then everyone can move on and even if someone brought it up in the future, it wouldn't even stun either of them because it was that deep in the past. Jungkook could forgive and never forget, but it would always feel tense because he would always hold it against Jimin and he didn't want that.

He wanted to forget so they could both move on completely but that time was not now.

He wasn't ready to forgive and forget.

-

The gang walked inside the gates of the local amusement park and looked around excitedly.

It's safe to say no one was more excited than Jungkook. He was actually aching to go to this place but he never did because no one would ever go with him. Yoongi and Seokjin were always busy but now they all finally found time. Now, he had a whole squad and a boyfriend to enjoy it with and he couldn't be happier.

"Tae! Let's go on that ride!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Sure thing, babe. I'll give you a piggyback ride so we'll get there much faster!" Taehyung crouched down to allow Jungkook to jump on his back and then they raced off the the huge attraction, that was inspired by The Walking Dead. It was apocalypse themed and the gamer Jungkook couldn't resist checking it out with his very own survival partner.

"And off they go." Yoongi chuckled.

"They're so cute, oh my god." Hoseok added.

"Yeah.." Jimin said quietly. Yoongi and Hoseok just looked worriedly at Jimin but shook it off quickly before Jimin could truly read their reactions.

"Well? What do you guys want to do? You wanna follow them or find our own thing?" Hoseok asked.

"I mean.. It doesn't look that bad." Seokjin commented, holding a frightening stare. "Wh-Whatever. I have my Joonie to protect me." He looked anxiously to Namjoon.

"Damn right I will." Namjoon held Seokjin's hand tightly and kissed his cheek.

"I think I'll be the safest because I have two protectors." Jimin chuckled, which actually made Yoongi and Hoseok smile in relief. They really couldn't tell what was going on inside Jimin's mind, but the fact that he just put his focus on Yoongi and Hoseok for the time being, was ultimately heartwarming.

"That's right. You're our little troublesome mochi. But we'll always protect you." Yoongi approaches Jimin's left side and wrapped a comfortable arm around Jimin's waist, while Hoseok was on Jimin's right side, holding Jimin's soft and tiny hand.