☼33

"Oppa?" That was the first thing said in today's phone call.

"Ah— So now you're actually willing to call me that? Mm.. Good morning to you too." Taehyung said slower than usual.

"Oh my god.." Jungkook gasped.

"Jungkook? Is something wrong?" Taehyung was starting to feel concerned.

"Your voice! It's really raspy.. and slow and I didn't think it could get any deeper.. I almost didn't think this was you."

Taehyung's concerned mode soon came crashing down and was soon replaced with only blushing, "Ah, I see.. sorry about that. I just woke up just now."

"Oh wait— did I wake you? I'm so sorry.."

"Hey, shush, you're fine. I needed to get up anyway."

Jungkook was really loving Taehyung's morning voice and instantly wondered what it would sound like in person. For the time being, he just had his fun over the phone.

"Hey.. Could you just.. say my name, real quick."

"Jungkook.."

"I think I just bust a nut." Jungkook whispered.

That comment alone sent Taehyung into a whole coughing fit. "Wh— I—It's like you like my voice more than me." He whined.

"Your voice is a part of you, Tae! Which means at the end of the day I still like you." Jungkook explained happily.

"Hm.. Nice save." Taehyung have a tired chuckle.

"Ah, you still sound so tired. I should let you sleep."

"It's fine, Kookie! I just.. have trouble sleeping sometimes and I end up finally falling asleep at like three in the morning and wake up at noon.  So eight is pretty early for me today.

"Ah, I see."

"Why are you up so early anyway?" Taehyung wondered.

"Oh! I actually workout at this time and sometimes earlier."

"Wow. So you actually exercise?" Taehyung was already imagining in every way possible what Jungkook's physical build could appear to look like. He was actually wishing for an opportunity to just watch him workout. His mind was already creating cute date scenarios.

"Yes.. Doesn't everyone?" Jungkook was always looking for ways to physically look better and more muscular, just to strengthen his own self esteem. He blindly assumed most to all other guys did the same activities.

"No.." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh.. uh.. anyway.. why do you have trouble sleeping, TaeTae?" Jungkook changed the subject as quick as he could to get the spotlight off of himself, as the conversation was growing to be awkward once again. He was relieved Taehyung just went along with it.

"Well.. There is a very specific reason why I can't fall asleep sometimes. Don't laugh at me, okay?"

"I won't! I promise!"

"Well.. sometimes in order for me to sleep better and more soundly.. I need to cuddle or just cling onto something or someone. Which has been my pillow more than anything lately." Taehyung admitted. "It's not the same as an actual person, but it gets the job done."

"Oh my god." Jungkook gushed.

"Ah, I shouldn't have told you all of that. It's so embarrassing." Taehyung whined.

"No, no! It's so adorable. I just.. I wish I could be there to help." Jungkook smiled, even though Taehyung obviously couldn't see that.

"Maybe, someday?" Taehyung said full of hope.

"Maybe, someday."