☼69

-2 weeks later-

-2 weeks later-

Jungkook was packing items, once more, to visit Taehyung again. It's been longer than he expected, but life on this side of town got a little busy.

He was still calling, texting, and FaceTiming his boyfriend, until.. he finally found time to go back for another visit, hopefully longer this time.

Yoongi was also in the room, helping Jungkook pack and he was actually planning to ask to tag along this time. He wanted to meet the other boys Jungkook was always constantly posting about.

"Kooks? I—I have a question." Yoongi spoke up while folding Jungkook's extra clothes in his backpack.

"Yes?"

"Could I go with you this time to visit Taehyung, maybe?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Oh, sure! I'm sure everyone would love to meet you! Any reason in particular?"

"Hm.. well.. I've always wanted to meet him and all. A-And his friends— um— Hoseok and Jimin? They seem pretty cut—cool— and stuff." Yoongi blushes.

"Hyung has a crush!" Jungkook squealed. "On two guys?" Jungkook teased.

"Shut up, Jungkook. I just think they're cool, okay?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought about Taehyung initially and look where we are."

Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms. "Nevermind I'm not going. Have fun." Yoongi was in his grumpy mode now.

Jungkook ran over to the older boy and wrapped comforting arms around his waist. "No, I'm sorry, Yoons. I'd love to have you with me. Please?"

Yoongi instantly forgave the boy clinging to him and gave a small smile.

"But if you must know.." Yoongi paused. "I have a small, tiny, minuscule, microscopic crush on both of them. Big whoop."

"I knew it!"

-

yoonminseok

this light is coming bitch