☼58

Jungkook was nervous.

So nervous.

It was seven o'clock in the morning. He got up as early as his body would allow to prepare as much as he could for a day with Taehyung.

His first day with Taehyung.

Taehyung was expecting Jungkook by ten or eleven in the morning. The drive to him wasn't too far, but far enough to where he would need to be on the road a good hour ahead of time.

After his brief shower, Jungkook was currently standing in front of his closet, a hand on his hip, in a white t-shirt and boxers with cute seagulls on them, simply scanning and searching for the perfect outfit.

I have to try hard.. but not too hard. He thought. Or maybe I should go all out?

Jungkook was repeatedly gazing from left to right in his closet and he was ultimately stumped. He wants Taehyung's eyes to be popping out of his sockets when he sees Jungkook.

Jungkook's mind was racing, gears were turning, until suddenly.. he finally saw it.

He found the perfect outfit.

A black bomber jacket with a silk white blouse underneath, slightly tucked in behind the button on his lightly ripped light blue jeans, where his thighs were clearly trying to escape. He was feeling edgy and lazy with the shoes so he just slipped on his checkered Vans. As for accessories, he decided on a thick black choker and a fake hooped earring attached to only his right ear.

He had a certain aesthetic and he just took it and ran with it.

His hair was naturally fluffy in the mornings so he only needed to groom it a tiny bit.

He packed his messenger bag with his essentials the night before to ensure he wouldn't forget anything. It included his Polaroid and camcorder, earbuds, his wallet, his portable charger for his phone and chargers for his other electronic devices and other small items that usually fall to the bottom of a bag.

He sprayed some of his favorite perfume all over his torso and arms and smiled, absolutely in love with the smell it gave off. What could he say? He was a sucker for Victoria's Secret fragrances. He literally only shopped there for the perfumes and he wasn't even ashamed of it.

After Jungkook assumed that everything was packed and he was all ready to go, he first went in to Yoongi's room to see if he was awake.

"Yoons?"

Yoongi was actually awake at this hour, sitting at his desk working hard on a new song. He turned about to greet Jungkook. "Kooks? Whoa.. you look really good."

"Thanks, hyung. Hey, am I bothering you? I'm sorry, it will just be quick. I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving soon.." Jungkook always told Yoongi when he was gonna leave the house for a prolonged period of time, just because he trusted that if anything went wrong, Yoongi would help him in an instant.

"Ah, Jungkook.. You're never bothering me in a negative way. I actually want you to bother me more. You've been so preoccupied lately."

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi. I'll really make it up to you once I can."

"It's fine, you're fine. It's young love. It's your first love. I'm not gonna get in the way of that. So where are you off to?"

"I'm finally meeting Taehyung today."

Yoongi's eyes went wide and he was almost a little hurt that he didn't get to help Jungkook prepare for this date, since he didn't even know this was something Jungkook was preparing for. They've been so out of touch. But regardless, Yoongi was just happy that Jungkook was happy.