☼3

Jungkook was losing his absolute shit.

"Oh man holy shit—" Jungkook yelled, "Whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthe—"

"Damn it, Jungkook! What are you yelling about?" Seokjin stormed out of his room in high annoyance. The youngest boy was just yelling and pacing back and forth in the living room.

"He tweeted me! He— He noticed me! And he basically flirted with me—Ohmygodohmygodohmygod."

"Who—What in god's name are you rambling about?" Seokjin asked sternly.

"Taehyung! The pretty, popular twitter guy!"

"Oh. Is that it?" Seokjin yawned and did the signature 'checking your nails in disinterest' routine.

"Hyung.." Jungkook whined.

"Oh.. uh I mean.. oh my god! Wow! What are you going to do now?" Seokjin said in the most fake and almost robotic tone.

"Why do I even bother.." Jungkook pouted and left to go find Yoongi, leaving Seokjin to just roll his eyes.

When he finally found him, he was at work at his desk, writing and writing and writing.. as usual.

"Yoongi?" He said softly, not wanting to disturb him while he's in his flow.

Yoongi jumped a bit and then turned to look at where the voice came from. "Oh, Kooks! Come here!" Yoongi always smiled when Jungkook came to talk to him.

Jungkook walked over to Yoongi and the oldest pulled Jungkook into his lap, wrapping his arms around him.

"So I already know why you're here. Since I was obviously the one who texted you earlier. Plus, you're a deep sleeper. Probably because you're always playing those damn video games at three in the morning."

Jungkook blushed softly and bit his lip, realizing Yoongi is well aware that this boy stays up all night. It's a shame that he doesn't know the real reason why. He totally doesn't endlessly stalk Taehyung's twitter and Instagram all night.

"Ah, shut it. I like my games, okay?" Jungkook lied and then pouted to make the embarrassment convincing.

"Right. Anyway.. how are you feeling?"

"I can't believe the one time I slip up and use his actual name instead of a simple 'he' or 'him' it blows up. I'm so embarrassed." He threw his hands up to cover his face in a panic.

"Jungkook.. you know what you have to do.." Yoongi removed his hands from his face and looked straight at him. "Message him."

"I can't! I don't know what to say.."

"He's already called you out. Might as well actually talk to him."

"Gah! You do it!"

"Jungkook, oh my god. If I message him you're not gonna like what I have to say." Yoongi laughed.

Jungkook gasped, knowing that's a risk he really doesn't want to take, "Okay! Fine.. I'll just do it." He then leaped off of Yoongi's lap and rushed into his room.

Jungkook opened Twitter again.. then carefully clicked on Taehyung's profile. And then clicked the DM button.

kookiebun:
hi?
you're so cute omgomg
I can't believe you noticed me

Jungkook was just being his normally cute self and now he was eagerly waiting for a reply that came in a lot quicker than he expected.