☼42

"You're joking." Taehyung gasped. "Don't tease me like this, babe."

"No, I'm so serious. I think I'm ready to show you who I am. I really like you and you've been nothing but kind and sweet and thoughtful and yourself."

"Jungkook! I could literally kiss you! I'm so happy!"

"We'll.. uh.. hopefully get to that someday." Jungkook could help but to blush a really deep red. He was glad Taehyung couldn't see that right now.

"When that day comes, I'll literally never be able to stop kissing you. I hope you know that right?"

"Ah, stop it. You're gonna make me poop out my heart." Jungkook grew to be really flustered.

"That was the most cutest thing you've ever said. I'm so heart eye emoji for you."

"Okay.. and that was the cutest thing you've ever said." Jungkook giggled.

"Your giggle is everything. I want it as a ringtone."

"You're weird.."

"Ah, Kookie.. that's not nice.." Taehyung whined.

"Let me finish.." Jungkook giggled once more, "You're weird.. No wonder I like you so much."

"Aww, baby." Taehyung cooed. "That made my heart explode."

"Good." Jungkook giggled. "So.. about the FaceTime.. I was thinking eight?"

"Yeah! Sounds good!"

"I'll definitely see you then!"

"I can't wait to finally see you, Kookie. You already take my breath away with you voice and constant texts. You're going to kill me."

"I just can't wait to talk to the man I've been crushing on for months now. The one who's made me laugh, smile, and finally just love myself."

"Jungkook, you're going to make me cry. Like I'm literally shedding tears, stop it."

"It's true! You mean so much to me so I think I'm done being afraid of how you would think of me after seeing my face. I just want to talk to you face to face for once. I can give you virtual smooches that way." Jungkook swooned.

Taehyung was a sniffling mess on the other end. He couldn't use any words to describe the pure happiness he felt right here in this moment. "I-I—"

"You know what? Why wait until tonight? Just call me right now!" Jungkook beamed.

"Ah, really? B-But I'm a sobbing mess right now." Taehyung whined. "I need time to recover."

"You're actually crying? Over me?"

"You just.. make me so happy. Like my heart is just fireworking more hearts out of my chest. Like every time you speak, giggle, text, anything at all.. my heart just jumps out of my chest."

"I can't really say keyboard gibberish but just know that.." Jungkook paused for dramatic effect, leaving Taehyung to just wonder what the boy was up to.

Jungkook went straight into their messages and expressed how he felt but couldn't say due to some vocal complications.

Ding.

A message popped onto Taehyung's screen.

Kook 🔫

Kook
HDKFKRLTKKTKT