☼59

"Fuck!" Jungkook groaned and immediately shoved Taehyung in frustration. "This is rigged!"

"You're just an amateur."

"You're just a cheater!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!"

"I played it fair and square and you know that." Taehyung argued back.

"I know I'm not that bad. You must have messed with the game or something!"

"How?"

"Ah, I don't know! You just did, okay!" Jungkook huffed, clearly defeated and upset over a video game. He crossed his arms and pouted, sighing loudly. "I just— I never lose that bad."

"Aw, Kookie.. Hey, come here." Taehyung softly grabbed the other's shirt, pulling a really pouty Jungkook closer to him. Taehyung showered Jungkook in kisses, all over his frowning face, until Jungkook could help but to giggle at the feeling.

"That's the giggle I wanted to hear." Taehyung smiled.

"..Whatever.." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Can we just cuddle here or whatever?"

Taehyung nodded at the moody child and they changed their position so that they were now lying on the couch with Taehyung being the big spoon and Jungkook being the little one. Taehyung found his hands playing with Jungkook's soft locks, twirling his hair strands ever so gently.

Jungkook was still moping over the game's results as most gamers have that heavy gamer pride, so when they lose terribly, it really hits them deep.

"Baby.. are you mad at me?" Taehyung whispered.

"A little.."

"What could I do to make it up to you?"

"Kisses!" Jungkook quickly piped up.

Taehyung chuckled and turned Jungkook around to face him and started with his precious forehead, making it around to his nose, cheek, chin, and then he finally reached his favorite spot. Jungkook's lips.

"If I kiss these too, will you stop being mad at me?"

"Maybe.."

Taehyung quickly leaned in and pressed his lips to Jungkook's own, kissing a little harder and deeper than their previous kiss an hour ago. Taehyung didn't measure the distance and speed when their lips first crashed together and somehow ended up accidentally biting Jungkook's lip, which triggered a small moan on Jungkook's end.

Jungkook pulled away quickly and his eyes went wide, "Oh I—I don't know why I did that.. I didn't mean to.."

"Kookie, relax! It was just a small noise. A simple reaction." Taehyung assured. "Plus, if I can make you moan over an accidental lip bite, just imagine how else I could make you moan. Even louder than that one."

Jungkook was definitely wide eyed and reddened now, if it was ever unclear before.

"I'm kidding, Kookie. You can like breathe again." Taehyung laughed and ruffled up Jungkook's hair.

"You're the worst." Jungkook whined.

"You sure about that?"

Jungkook sighed. "Unfortunately not. I can't even stay completely mad at you when you're looking at me with those fucking contacts."

Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook again.. and again.. and again. Simply just to create a giggling mess out of the younger boy.

"Ah, stop it!" Jungkook couldn't help but to laugh and try to shove Taehyung away from him, which didn't work at all.

"My pouty little baby boy." Taehyung cooed, tightening his hold around Jungkook even further by placing a leg over Jungkook's body.

"I'm trapped." Jungkook sighed. "There's no way out. This is the end." He went on a fake and very dramatic monologue.

"You're such a drama queen."

"Yeah, but I'm your drama queen." Jungkook booped Taehyung's nose and snuggled close into Taehyung's warm and secure body.

Taehyung was wearing a smile so hard he felt like it just might stretch out his face. To hear that Jungkook was his, despite the fact that they aren't official yet, meant way too much to Taehyung. Jungkook reassured him that everything would be fine as long as they were together, by each other's sides.

Everything will be fine.

-

okayokay next chapter will be them actuaLLY LEAVING THE HOUSE

idk I'm sorry if it's annoying that some things are taking SO long and being dragged out
I just— I like taking my time with stuff like this

like I KNOW it took like 50 chapters for them to just MEET U P

I just like being about to really see that character development and really treasure the cute moments

OH FUCJ WAIT YALL I ALMOST FIRGOT

guESSS W H A T I H A V E NO W

¡ the Discord link !

https://discord.gg/7BKgvVK

also if it makes your lives easier I just put the link in my bio!!

it's empty obvi so come inside and talk to me

I have like separate channels for specific topics and I may add more as time passes ! like for other books and topics and stuff

a-and I'm gonna assign roles coordinated by what bts ships you currently ship hella
just to make things funnnn c:

aHhHHhHh it's finally happening I'm so excited to talk to you guys

bc I have so many ideas and I NEED opinions

talk to you guys sooooon