☼118

"Taehyung, no."

"Kookie, please! It will be so cute!"

"You really want to put Yeontan in a tux?"

"Uh.. Yeah!"

"I didn't even know he was gonna be involved in the wedding, oh my god." Jungkook literally facepalmed himself to this idea Taehyung suddenly brought to the table.

"You'll love the idea when you see him, I promise!" Taehyung pleaded.

"Fine, fine!" Jungkook finally gave in. "Only because you're so fucking cute."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook swiftly and then quickly ran back to their room go back to constantly checking to see if everything will be alright for the wedding tomorrow. Jungkook didn't know how to process what just happened but all he knew was that Taehyung had his entire heart in the palm of his hand.

This wedding will confirm every feeling the two have for each other. And to be surrounded by the people they care about most?

Everything was aligning perfectly.

...

It was now wedding day.

...

"You look so cute!" Yoongi gushed. "My favorite little bunny is growing up so fast." Jungkook was currently fitted in his suit and a Yoongi was a gushing mess over how mature Jungkook looked.

"Okay.. I have never seen you so.. whatever this mood is. Put it away, I don't like it." Jungkook groaned.

"Can I not gush over my best friend who's getting married like today?" Yoongi slightly jumped up and down.

"It's just weird! You're like an embarrassing mom."

"I'll take it." Yoongi lightly slapped Jungkook's butt which in fact caught Jungkook by much surprise.

"You're so annoying." Jungkook pouted. "Seokjin! Can you help me—"

He turned and Seokjin and Namjoon were just making out in the corner of the room.

"On my wedding day. Amazing." He mumbled to himself but Yoongi was practically breathing on top of him so he heard it all.

"Ah, don't look at them. I can handle it all. You're gonna look like a cute little bunny baby boy." Yoongi cooed.

"Of course I'm stuck with you." Jungkook sighed and looked at Yoongi who was only giving him the widest smile while clapping his hands together. "You've been around Jimin and Hoseok way too much. You're like all hyper and cute and it's bothering me."

"What can I say? They've grown on me. Now let's just get you ready, bunny boy."

-

Unlike Jungkook's team, everyone working with Taehyung was actually helping him get ready.

"You look so good. Like you're incredibly sexy. How do you make everything look so good?" Hoseok notes as he was fixing Taehyung's hair. "I'm saying this in the gayest yet friendliest way possible."

"Yeah, you're just really attractive. Jungkook isn't gonna be able to contain himself on your honeymoon, I'll tell you that." Jimin smirked.

"Oh my god, shut up you guys." Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes. "But thanks for the hype."

"It's your wedding day, of course we're gonna make you feel like the king you are, bitch." Hoseok said sassily, which prompted Jimin to laugh loudly.