author's note

You're about to get the LONGEST author's note because I.. have a lot to say

and I don't know why I felt like having 4 o'clock attached to this long note but it really puts me in my feels so

anyway!!

aH I really don't know where to start!

Uh..

Well...

This story was just a small idea one day with barely ANY readers to where I had to vote on my own chapters to make me feel accomplished for the day.. and now I get notifications almost every day with people telling me how good of a story they thought this was!

the love I received was beyond what I EVER expected as a writer on here?

I also met amazing people from this very comment section because I made a lovely discord server and they joined as soon as I announced the link honestly. I love them so much and I hope to continue to talk to them in my lifetime. They always make me feel so accomplished as a writer and even as a person in general? I just care about them a lot!

This book really means a lot to me because I tried my absolute hardest to convey feelings I've never had the chance to feel.. I've never been offered the chance to fall in love or even have someone be attracted to me in any way whatsoever. I have no former knowledge of dating or even successfully having a mutual crush with someone.

Writing this book was super bittersweet because I truly wish I had ANYONE in my life to feel that kind of way towards me. Which is why I'd unfortunately get so depressed out of nowhere and suddenly want to quit writing it. But I'm not the most unique person tbh and I'm definitely not as cute or talented or interesting as either Tae or Kook or the rest of BTS in real life!

I'm also terribly sorry about the HUGE delay to the ending. College just started up again and it's been kicking my entire ass this WHOLE semester.. but I found some good free time and finally wrote the best ending I felt was the best way to REALLY end this book on a cute note! I hope the fact that it was short didn't turn you away from it! It's just how I thought an ending for a book like this should go! it started on Twitter so I suppose it should officially end that way!

I just want to thank EVERYONE who clicked on this book and read past chapter one! And for those that stayed till the very end, I appreciate you guys SO MUCH. Thank you all for giving me motivation to finally finish a story!

This book will probably hold a huge spot in my heart due to how much time and energy went into creating the idea and then actually sticking with it.

So once again, thank you for sticking with me through all of the delays, the rants, the random updates in between actual chapters simply because I was bored, etc.

I'm gonna end this on the sappiest note ever.. (I'm sorry)..

You gave me the best of me.
So you give you the best of you..

This book and you guys were ultimately my very own magic shop, in a way. (Yes, here comes the metaphors)

I put my fears and uncertainty into this very book and the outcome was something far greater than I ever thought this could go. It was so unexpected and to this day I still don't think I deserve the amount of attention this book received and is still receiving..

But alas..
I wish all of you luck on either your own stories or just whatever you're doing in life!

Thank you for staying with me on this crazy Taekook journey!

I truly and dearly purple you guys! 💜