☼73

Jungkook handed Yoongi his phone back.

Jungkook just wanted to see if Yoongi still had the chat from that day and he sure did.

"I can't believe this." Jungkook put his face in his hands.

"Who knew this cute little kitten was an expert matchmaker?" Jimin chuckled.

"Did you just call me a kitten?" Yoongi questioned and squinted his eyes at Jimin.

"Yes.."

"Anyway, what do we do from here? Everything is out of the bag. Does it change anything? Or are things just gonna stay as there were going?" Taehyung asked a round of questions.

"I don't know. I'm still trying to process all of this."

"It's a lot, I get it. Take your time." Taehyung consoled the younger boy once more.

"I know I'm the new one here, but I feel like Jungkook and Taehyung need some time alone to just talk about things." Hoseok suggested.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea."

"Okay. We'll be back." Taehyung nodded as well and they went in Taehyung's room while the others stayed behind in the living room to converse amongst themselves.

-

"What happens now, Tae?" Jungkook sighed.

"What's supposed to happen, Kook? Are you gonna treat me different because you just found out I was so sensitive and depressed back then? Are you going to censor yourself to keep me from feeling that way again?" He said in an unfamiliar tone, something unlike Taehyung.

Jungkook widened his eyes a little at how bitter he sounded just now. Jungkook assumed that people have treated Taehyung like that before when they first find out he has a mental illness at all. People probably assumed since he was popular he didn't have much to worry about.

"I-I don't know. I don't want you to ever feel that way again. I know a lot of it is out of my control, like I can't just magically get rid of your depression, but I just don't want you going through stuff like that all alone." Jungkook explained as best as he could.

"I won't be alone. I actually have you by my side. Nothing could go wrong as long as we have each other, right?"

"But Taehyung.." Jungkook's tone went a little dark.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung was looking at Jungkook's grim expression and felt his stomach drop before Jungkook even spoke again.

"What if I'm not there to save you next time?"