[M] Christmas Day

Jungkook felt a familiar pair of lips touch his own and his eyes fluttered open almost instantly.

"Huh?" He softly muttered as his eyes were in the process of going into focus and soon enough he saw his husband before him.

Not only was he before him, he was on top of him, straddled and smiling really wide. Yeontan left a while ago to go roam around so he wasn't in bed with them anymore.

"Taetae? What are you—"

"Good morning, baby. Merry Christmas."

"Oh! Right!" Jungkook's eyes widened and he immediately reached for the minty fresh breath spray that he purposely put there the night before just in case he had a strong urge to kiss Taehyung right on Christmas morning.

Which he in fact did.

He sprayed the insides of his mouth a couple times and then pointed it near Taehyung.

"Open." He said in his cutest voice that mocked the tone that Taehyung used with him the night before.

Taehyung easily complied and opened his mouth to be soon acquainted with the same minty taste.

After that was done, they got right down to business.

The kissing business.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Jungkook said between every kiss exchanged with his husband.

"I could do this all day. This is the only Christmas gift I need, babe."

"Waking up to you was the only gift I actually wanted." Jungkook said confidently.

"Aww. I love you so damn much. We really made it to our first Christmas together. Like as a family? This is such a milestone."

"I believed in us the entire way through."

Shortly after Jungkook kissed Taehyung again, his stomach growled. Taehyung didn't let that slide in the slightest and spoke up about it.

"I see you're a bit hungry. I happened to also make you breakfast. Race you to the kitchen!" Taehyung got off of him and ran off to the kitchen in a full sprint.

Jungkook's face went into 'OJO' mode and then quickly got up to race after Taehyung. Before he could even get far, he noticed something hanging from the ceiling right outside their bedroom. From first glance, it looked look mistletoe but something about it was slightly off.

Jungkook took a better look at it and then screamed loudly in immediate fright. "Taehyung! What is that?!"

"What are you talking about babe? I don't see anything."

"Look up! It's.... a bloody mistletoe but with an actual toe, oh my god I think I'm about to throw up."

"I really don't see anything." Taehyung was keeping his nonchalant expression sealed tight.

"Are you kidding me? How could you not see that? Is that real? It looks so real." Jungkook was now noticeably uncomfortable with this entire situation and that's when Taehyung gave up the act.

"Gotcha!" Taehyung said with finger guns.

"Taehyung, that's not funny. I actually felt like I was in a horror film." Jungkook pouted and shoved him away.

Taehyung soon leaned in to kiss Jungkook in an act of forgiveness and he stubbornly pushed him away again.

"Don't even think about it." Jungkook said while crossing his arms.