the rescue

You scream. Even though you know now one will come to your aid.

No one is coming to save you.

At this realization you stop screaming. You stop fighting.

You are thrown on the cold metal exam table and straped down. An iv is placed and then a man comes in and bone chilling voice penetrates your ears.

"Hello dear, my name is Alexander pierce. And you are the future weapon of hydra. You will help shape this generation."

He says with a evil smirk.

Y"go to hell asshole"

He makes a sound of disappointment. A a series of words start to play. And a bright blue liquid starts to be pumped in to your veins. After not even a minute you entire body starts to burn.  You clench your teeth not giving him the satisfaction of you screaming. then a bag with bright green fluid is hooked up to you. As it flows in to you, you scream. White hot searing pain corses through you. You pass out from the pain.

You wake up back in the dark and damp "room", if you could even call it a room. You curl up in to your self. This same procedure goes on for what seems like years.  You're taken in to the room, strapped down to the table. Then you wake up in your room on the floor in to much pain to move. One day you muster all of your strength. As the gaurds start taking you to the room you manage to pry free and run. You get about twenty feet before you are tazed.

A"tut tut. I was really hoping you were smarter that running домашнее животное."

(my pet)

He looks to the guards that are now holding you.

A"привяжите ее к посту, взбейте ее, пока она."

(Tie her to the post, whip her untill she screams.)

As they do what he says you focus on anything but. They rip your shirt exposing your back. Then the first lash comes. You hold in the cry of pain. But you can't help the tears streaming from your eyes. When they are done you are a screaming crying mess. they take you and lay you on the stupid metal table. This time how ever there is a bright orange bag in the mix. As soon as it's pumped in to you you scream. You pray that someone, anyone will save you.

A year goes by and you learn how to fight, and speak diferent languages. You can control the elements. And you can read people's minds, and talk to them directly in there minds. You can move objects too. You also kill with a single touch. If you place even a finger on someone, there life force and energy become yours. You hate using your powers because they are just going to be used to hurt people. One day they put you in a chair. The same goddamn words start playing.

Devotion

Love

Foxy

Roundabout

Betrail

Alpha

Rain storm

Compliance

Heartbreak

Pain.

The list of words is on repeat in every language they have been teaching you. You are now fluint in Russian, French, and Bulgarian. And you are almost fluint in Romanian.

A"today is a great day домашнее животное. Today we make you who you are designed to be. We are calling you, elemental."

You look at him and glare

Y"I am not your pet. I will never work for you."

Suddenly a helmet like thing is moved on your head. A guard shoves a bite guard in your mouth.