earth

You wake up to the feeling of pressure around your hand. You hear heavy breathing and feel sparadic movements beside you.

You open your eyes and see bucky with sweat on his body and a furrow in his brow.

You sit up and gently shake his metal arm.

You"dulceata, wake up, your having a bad dream."
(Sweetie)

He starts breathing heavily, so you push a wave of calm twords him.

His breathing slows a bit and he stops squeezing your hand as hard. After a few seconds his eyes fly open and he bolts up, sitting and running a hand through his hair.

He frantically looks over at you.

Bucky" I'm so sorry doll. I didn't hurt you did I? Are you ok?"

You" I'm fine, are you ok?"

Bucky" yeah I'm ok."

You give him a small smile.

You" wanna tell me about it?"

Bucky shakes his head.

You give a bigger smile.

You" you wanna show me."

You say, quoting him

He looks over at you with a smile and his eyes squinted playfully.

Bucky" nah, the less your in my head the better."

His smile switches to a sad one, and there's an emotion is his eyes that you can't figure out.

You look him in the eye.

You" I can tell you now, that nothing in your head will phase me."

Bucky squeeze your hand.

Bucky" that's still not a risk I'm willing take. For both our sakes."

You give him a small sad smile.

You" ok.."

He gives you another smile. And you both lay back down.

After a while you fell back asleep and are now being awoken again by Bucky softly calling your name.

Bucky" yyyyyy/nnnnnn... Time to get up sweetheart."

You feel a cool finger trace over your face

your eyes open to a squint, and you see Bucky laying next to you.

He gives you a smile and her runs his finger down the bridge of your nose. Then he sits up and grabs a plate with something good smelling on it. You smile wider, excited to try something "new".

You"what's this?"

Bucky" today I have made you crepes filled with Nutella, marshmallow fluff, and strawberries, and and another one filled with peanut butter, chocolate,and banana."

You give him a smile.

You" you made these?"

He smiled and nodded like a child showing their parent a picture made of macaroni that they made when they were in primary school. 

Bucky" I've never made them before but Nat gave me some a while back and so you have to tell me how they are."

He handed you a fork and you instantly took a bite of one of the triangle shapes in front of you.

The taste that filled your mouth was creamy and sweet yet light and refreshing.

You swallow looking up with wide eyes.