fuck this.

Bucky" I'm right here doll."

You stand in his arms shaking like a Chihuahua.

Suddenly your legs grow weak, and you start falling.

Buckys arms tighten around you, and slowly help lower you so you sit on his lap on the floor.

He rubs one hand up and down your back in a soothing motion, and slowly but surely your breathing slows closer to normal.

He starts to pull back but you cling to him tighter.

You" please.... Just stay like this for a minute.... The physical contact is helping keep me calm, and if you let go I might completely loose it right now.."

You say with a Shakey breath.

Bucky" I will never let you go. Ever. I'm right here."

He spends the next five minutes just holding you close, letting you take the time you need.

You" it didn't work..."

Bucky" shuri said it might take a couple trys to get it all. And now we know that it will. And we can talk to her later, but right now I'm just worried about you."

You" I could have killed everyone here. I could have killed you."

Bucky pulls back and takes your head in his hands,gently forcing you to look at his face, you keep your eyes down in shame.

Bucky" y/n, Look at me."

You slowly bring your teary eyes up to meet his.

Bucky" this wasn't your fault. You could have hurt me, but you didn't. You were just defensive. You didn't make any moves to try and fight me, or anyone else.  We're all ok. Your ok. And its a good sign that I was able to get you back without having to knock you out."

Your hands come up and lightly grip his wrist.

You" I'm so sorry..."

You say as tears start to fall.

Bucky" it wasn't your fault. Don't you dare blame yourself."

He pulls you in again, wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

He places a kiss on the top of your head, then rest his cheek on your head as you lay it on his chest.

You cling to the fabric of his shirt, slowly letting the tears fall.

Suddenly the doors burst open and Bucky protectively moves you more behind him, but relaxes as he sees it's only Steve and Wanda.

Steve" y/n! Are you ok?!"

His words are full of concern as he walks up to you and crouches infront of you and bucky, running his eyes over both of you quickly assessing for any injury, with Wanda not far behind.

You give him a small smile and nod.

You" I'm ok guys. He pulled me out before I could do any damage."

Steve reaches out and gives your shoulder a small squeeze, then drops his hand back at his size.

Steve" we have one in custody, waiting to be transported by armord four armord cars, me, Nat,Clint,and tony. They only sent one operative. So they're getting scared, if they had the numbers to spare this would have been a full attack. But they sent someone on a suicide mission. And Tony was updating Jarvis security. And while Jarvis was down, even though it was only 20 seconds, it was enough for them to get into the electrical panel from outside and bypass the security toget inside and transmit from the pa. Shuri and fury have already been called and are both on there way."