touch

You wake up still on the couch. You sit up groggily and look around you. You see bucky on the ground with a pillow and blanket and steve asleep in the recliner chair. You get up to get a glass of water. Your sitting on the bar stool when you hear a crash coming from you room. You place the glass down as quietly as you can.

You" Jarvis please be quiet.  Can you tell me who is in my room."

Jarvis" ma'am I dont want to alarm you but some who someone has slipped past my security protocals I do not recognize who is in your room."

You"can you show me a picture?"

Jarvis" certainly miss"

A live video feed from the camera pointing twords your room pops up on the fridge. In your room you see a man with a mask and all black stealth clothing. Then you see it. The patch on his arm. The hydra symbol.

You"shit"

You slowly reach for a knife that's in its holder on the counter.

Then as quietly as you can you walk back into the living room where bucky and steve are. You walk up to bucky and set the knife down.

You shake his arm through the blanket and try and wake him. You hear another crash and start to shake him more vioalntly.

You"bucky.."

You say in a sharp whisper.

You"bucky!.."

You whisper a bit louder. He still is asleep.

You put your hand over his mouth.

You"BUCKY"

you scream into his head. He wakes with a start and looks around. His eyes land on you and you put your lips up to your mouth telling him to be quiet. He sees the fear in your eyes and instantly sits up grabbing your soulders looking you in the eye.

Bucky" what going on."

You" someone is in my room. They bypassed Jarvis's security system. They are hydra I saw the patch on his arm."

Bucky" are you sure it's just the one?"

You" Jarvis showed me the live feed from the cam pointing twords my room. I only saw the one. There might be more but it sounds like one."

Bucky" stay low. I'll be right back."

You crouch down as low as you can. Bucky silently gets up and walks twords steve. He puts his hand over Steve's mouth which wakes him. And does the same thing you did telling him to be quiet. Bucky looks at you then points to his head then steve. You nod.

You" theres a hydra agent in my room. They some how bypassed jarvis's security.  As far as I can tell there is only the one. You can talk to me through your thoughts. Just picture them coming to me."

Steve" can you hear me"

You" yes I can"

Steve" ok, I want you to reach under the couch . By the leg there is a gun. It's a silent pistol. Grab it."

You feel around under the couch and eventually find said gun. Is sleek black and heavy.

Steve"ok good. Now is there anyway you can make it so that bucky hears my thoughts to?"