target confirmed

***4 days later***

You" NO! HES NOT DEAD!!"

Sam" I know it's hard, but you have to accept it"

You" NO! HES NOT DEAD. HE CANT DIE LIKE THAT!"

Sam" I know, but he did. At least Malfoy wasn't the one to do it."

You" but Snape was! I refuse to believe that Snape is that cold."

Sam" he's the half blood prince y/n!! Of course he's that cold!"

You sit staring at the credit screen of Harry Potter and the half blood prince. Sam starts looking for the next movie when Jarvis speaks.

Jarvis" Mr. Wilson, Mrs. Y/l/n, Mr. Stark request your presence in the workshop urgently."

You" ok Jarvis, tell him we're on our way."

You look at Sam.

You" what do you think he wants?"

Sam looks like he's thinking for a second, then his eyes widen.

Sam" the mission."

Your eyes widen.

You and Sam both spring up and run to the already open elevator, both of you figiting on the ride up. As soon as the elevator doors open you both rush out.

You" what happened?! is everyone ok!?"

Sam" do they need backup!?"

Tony looks at you guys with wide eyes.

Tony" everything's fine jeez, come here."

You let out a breath of relief and walk over to Tony.

He points to a computer screen. When you look at it you see a picture of Steve smiling.

You" why is Steve your screen saver?"

Suddenly picture Steve starts chuckling.

Steve" I'm not a screen savor y/n"

You" oh! Hi! Is everyone ok? Are you ok? How's the mission going? Have you infiltrated the base yet? When are you guys coming back? Are you coming back soon? Hows мой принц? Is he there? Have you seen any thing on the cameras? Do you want me to come help? I can hack stuff, and kill people. If people tried to hurt you guys I'd probably kill them. But that's a bad thing. So id probably just hurt them. That's still bad though. But if they are trying to hurt you I guess that makes it ok because then you won't get hurt. "

You suck in a breath because you had no more air in your lungs. Tony and Sam look at you with wide eyes, and Steve just starts laughing.

Steve" everyone's fine, mission is going good. We actually need to show you something, and depending on what you say we could be back in a few days. We dont need you to Come help, we got enough man power here. And killing is only when absolutely nessesary. As for hurting people that's for training and when someone's attacking you. And one sec."

You see Steve get up and then hear a door open.you hear indistinguishable muttering then footsteps. He comes back into frame and then you see Bucky sit on the chair.

You" мой принц"
My prince

He gives you a smile.

Bucky" моя принцесса, how are you?"
(My princess)

You" I'm doing ok, nightmares are still there, but getting easier to handle."

Bucky" just remember what I told you ok?"