goodbyes

It had been 5 days since you came to wakanda. And now it was time for you to return home.

You stand outside the palace with everyone packed and ready to go.

Shuri and t'challa walk up to the group.

T'challa" it was good to see all of you, do not be strangers,"

He turns to you

T'challa" it was very nice to meet you y/n. You are welcome anytime."

You" it was nice to meet you as well. Thank you, for everything."

He gives you a smile and a nod. Shuri then walks up to you.

You actually spent a lot of time with shuri, and have gotten to know each other pretty well.

Shuri" it was nice to meet you. Don't be a stranger, ok."

You nod and give her a smile. The rest of the group says their fair wells and you get on the hellicarrier. You all sit and strap yourselfs in, and you squeeze Bucky's hand as you take off. It's late, about 11 o'clock at night, so you and Bucky go to bed.

You're curled up by the wall holding Bucky's hand, and Bucky turned twords you holding out his arm for you like normal.

In the past week you and Bucky have fallen into a routine. Sharing the same room, you showered at night, he showered in the morning, and it allowed you both to become even closer.

*Time skip to arriving back at the tower.*

When you land it's about three o'clock pm. you all get up and start walking to the exit. walking down the rail and see Pietro ,Tony, and vision.  Wanda runs to Pietro and vision giving them both hugs While the rest of you guys walk up to Tony.

Tony" hey guys, how'd everything go?"

Steve" everything went good, did you find anything?"

Tony" the computers are still looking through all the information we got. But it should be done later tonight."

Steve nods.

Tony then turns to you

Tony" how you feeling?"

You" I'm doin ok. Shuri said it might take some time to see if it was effective or not."

Tony" good work on getting that info."

You nod your head. You all walk into the tower and sit down at the table where breakfast is. You all sit and talk, sharing a few laughs. Your all sitting watching a few movies when you start dozing off. By now it's almost midnight, so you and Bucky walk off and go to your floor.

Bucky" do you wanna go to your room or bunk with me."

You look at him sheepishly.

You" is it ok if I bunk with you? I'm still having nightmares, and I want someone there in case something happens. "

Bucky nods his head and you walk into his room. Your both already wearing PJs so you just crawl into bed and fall asleep.

Three hours later

Jarvis" Mr.barns, Mr. Stark request your presence in confrance room 1."

You feel Bucky sit up.

Bucky" ok, I'll be there in five."

He says with a yawn. You feel him slowly work his hand out of yours.

Bucky" I'll be right back hun."

He says in a whisper. You feel him tuck a stray piece of hair behind your ear. You hear soft footsteps, then the door open and shut, and then you fall back asleep.