goodbye.

You wake to Bucky gently calling your name.

Bucky" hey doll... Wake up sweetheart."

Let turn over and stretch a bit before opening your eyes. You look at Bucky and smile. But then you frown as you take in his appearance. Then you look at the clock.

3:26 am

And He's wearing his tactical suite.

You instantly sit up.

You" what's going on."

You state slightly panicked.

Bucky places his hand on your face. His flesh hand. And the warmth instantly starts calming you.

Bucky" every things ok. We're leaving for a mission."

You" how long will you be gone?"

Bucky looks down.

Bucky" we don't know yet. All we know is were raiding a few Hydra bases."

You" who else is going?"

Bucky" steve, Wanda, Peitro,rohde, nat, and Clint."

You look down  and grasp the hand that is still on yoir cheek.

You" please be careful. And call when you can."

Bucky nods his head. You stand and give him a hug.

And you both cling to each other for a good two minutes.

You" I'll come see you guys off."

Bucky nods his head.

He takes your hand You walk out of the room and to the elevator, then ride up to the roof.

The team stands there chatting and checking their bags to make sure they have everything.

You" hey guys"

They look up at you and give you grim smiles and waves. You go up to everyone and give them hugs.

You" please be careful. If any of you die I will fucking murder your asses."

Nat" none of us plan on dying anytime soon."

You smile at her. You help them get there gear on the Quinn jet, and then give them all a hug as they board.

Bucky is the last to board and he comes and stands infront of you.

You" please be careful. I know you have a lot of info, but things could have changed. There could be more operatives, the compounds could be mine feilded. If you get hurt I swear to my life I will go beserk. If any of you ge-"

He cuts you off by gently placing his hand over your mouth and the other on your jaw.

Bucky" everything will be ok. I'll call and message with updates when I can. If you have nightmares go to Tony or Sam. I left a couple containers of pancakes in the fridge. And Sam can make you some eggs and stuff if you want. Dont over exert yourself if you train, the gronala bars are in the second cabinent closest to the fridge on each floor. If Loki goes off get away from him. If you have to fight him be stealthy. He's literally the god of mischief, so be carefull."

You nod your head. And he pulls you in for a hug.

You stand there for a while, not knowing how long it will be before you see each other.

He kisses the top of your head and wipes away the tear that's falling on your cheek.

Bucky" I promise I'll come back. We all will."

You nod your head.

You" I'm gonna hold you to that promise"

You lean back into him gently resting your arms around his waist. He puts his arms back around your shoulders.

You give him a final squeeze then place a quick kiss over his heart before you nudge him twords the jet.

You" go on. Kick some ass. "

He gives you a smile, places a kiss on the top of your head, then walks into the quin jet.

The doors lift, you back up a few yards,and the engines starts. A horn from the jet blares a few times and you laugh and wave back.

bucky" I'll see you later doll."

you smile.

You" I'll see you later draga mea."

(My sweet)

The hanger doors open, and the jet flies off.

You walk back down to your floor and as you enter you see Sam sitting on the couch. You give him a wave. He smiles back at you.

Sam" there gonna be ok. He will be ok."

You look down.

You" you don't know that."

Tears start streaming down your face. Sam gets up and gives you a hug.

Sam" c'mon. Go get some sleep. I'll sleep on the couch."

You" just sleep in my room."

He nods his head and you walk off.

You go into Bucky's room and strip. Then go over to hi closet and put on one of his t-shirts and then a pair of his shorts.

Then you climb into bed and grab his pillow, clutching it tight to your chest.

And after a while I tossing and turning you fall asleep.

A/n

Hello loves!

I sorry for the short and super late chapter, things have been kinda hectic the last week. So next week's chapter will be extra long and on time😂

As always thank you for reading.

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all
             -R