good vibrations

This chapter is Dedicated to

           50_shades_of_marvel

                   Thank you.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

You" Sam I swear if Harry dies."

He just gives you an evil smirk, and puts in the deathly hallows part 2. Sam's phone goes off and he checks it, then looks up at you.

Sam" Bucky says that everything is set to drop the vibe tomorrow. And he said to show you this."

He hands you his phone then plays a video.

You see Bucky smiling at the screen, Sam then taps the screen and a video starts playing.

He's sitting in a gym with a towel around his shoulders, slightly sweaty and out of breath.

Bucky" эй принцесса! все были в спортзале прямо сейчас, и я подумал, что пойду ко всем, чтобы показать вам, что все в порядке."
(hey princess! were all in the gym right now and i thought i would walk around to everyone to show you that were all ok.)

You smile.

You see him walk over to those who its laying on a yoga matt stretching.

Bucky" hey Rhode, how you doin."

Rhode" I'm good what's with the phone"

Bucky" sending a video to y/n, say hi"

Rhode" hey y/n."

Rohde gives a little wave.

Bucky then walks off and Wanda and peitro come in to view.

They are sparring against each other on some Matt's.

Bucky" hey guys say hi to y/n"

Wanda" hey y/n! Miss you!"

Peitro" hey! When we get back you have to help me pull a prank!"

You laugh a bit and see the camera switch over to Steve, who is hitting a punching bag.

Bucky"steve, say hi to y/n."

Steve turns and looks at Bucky. He's panting and sweaty but smiles none the less.

Steve" hey y/n! I hope your doing well. Miss you, and see you hopefully in a few days!"

He then waves at the camera before it moves off. Next comes Nat and clint, who like Wanda and Pietro, are on the Matt's sparing.

Bucky" guys say hi to y/n."

The both get out of their positions and look up at Bucky.

Clint" hey y/n hope Sam and Tony aren't being complete assholes!"

He says with a smile. You laugh a bit.

Sam" rude."

He mutters, causing you to laugh.

Nat" Эй, малыш, я надеюсь, что у тебя все хорошо. Я буду уверен, что твой мужчина вернется домой целым."
(Hey little one, I hope you're doing ok. I'll make sure your man gets home in one peice."

She says with a smirk. Before she can say anything else Bucky is walking away from her.

Bucky" ohhh Kay . Yep. That's enough of that. Bye Nat."